Wassup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranga88

Reaction score
Hey SI, just signed up. Known about this site for a while, but never really got around to registering. I think I know quite a few people here.

My teams are:

49ers
Lakers
Red Wings
Wolverines

Don't really follow baseball. If I had to pick one, hockey would be my favourite sport, followed by football. I'm looking forward to being active on these boards.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Another member from Michigan... <_<

Welcome to the boards, I'm looking forward to having another fellow hockey fan here.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, good to get another hockey fan in here, I look forward to talking Hockey with you, and some other sports. I hope I will see you around the boards! Stay active, get to know everyone, and you'll fit in with the community nicely.

Ranga88

Reaction score
Another member from Michigan... <_<

Welcome to the boards, I'm looking forward to having another fellow hockey fan here.
Haha thanks

Welcome to the forum, good to get another hockey fan in here, I look forward to talking Hockey with you, and some other sports. I hope I will see you around the boards! Stay active, get to know everyone, and you'll fit in with the community nicely.
Sweet...you're a Leafs and a Ducks fan?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sweet...you're a Leafs and a Ducks fan?
Yup, don't get to see the Ducks much till playoff time, but I only cheer for them because the Leafs have been in the playoffs for a few years, I liked them ever since I got their old jersey when I went to Montreal, than I think they won the stanley cup a year after or two. I'm a Huge Leafs fan though

Ranga88

Reaction score
Yup, don't get to see the Ducks much till playoff time, but I only cheer for them because the Leafs have been in the playoffs for a few years, I liked them ever since I got their old jersey when I went to Montreal, than I think they won the stanley cup a year after or two. I'm a Huge Leafs fan though
Ah k fair enough...got any hopes for the Leafs reclaiming their former glory?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah k fair enough...got any hopes for the Leafs reclaiming their former glory?
Definitely, Brian Burke is our GM now, and he knows what he doing, he added the toughness we needed, and added some more defense. We just don't have a true scorer, but I think we have a chance at the playoffs this year, but if we get some offense, we don't have a bad team at all.

Ranga88

Reaction score
Definitely, Brian Burke is our GM now, and he knows what he doing, he added the toughness we needed, and added some more defense. We just don't have a true scorer, but I think we have a chance at the playoffs this year, but if we get some offense, we don't have a bad team at all.
Yeah I agree. As much as I don't like Burke, he knows what he's doing. Your biggest problem imo will be getting consistent scoring down the stretch. Guys like Ponikarovsky, Grabovski and Stempniak will really have to step it up.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, good to have another hockey fan.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Welcome to SI, I hope you stick around. Soon Michigan will own this board.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the Board, dude. Glad to have another hockey fan.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Welcome to the site dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%