Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC

Reaction score
Constantly posting AIM conversations, even after told it wasn't allowed and that banned members have no say on the board...

Sig was removed for a reason, yet he put it back, knowing why it was removed.

Tampering with warn a moderator button, which should be used for emergencies only.

Saying racial and offensive remarks knowing that it is racial and offensive.

Lucky this is only one warning.
^^^ From Eric (Yankees2772)

Can someone explain this?

1. I never "posted" any AIM convos. And any AIM convo in my sig was NOT offensive/racial/sexual one bit. If you think it is, see a therapist.

2. It was removed because you were pissing about it. I should be complaining about the things that were in your sig eric...

3. Tampering with the report button? LOL no comment.

4. Racial and offensive remarks? You're the one comparing me to Kraig, Eric and thats not offensive? You're the one going around calling me a moron after almost every post I make. You're the one that talks about <Censored>ing my mom 24/7.

Eric, get a life and go back to when your parents used to beat you. Whoops... did I accidentally spit that out? Whoops :rolleyes:

VC

Reaction score
Also, how is this offensive:

VCShoota3: whats up guys?
Lakerfan3118: you deserve to die..
CBRaps: VC likes talking to himself
CBRaps: he does it in real life too
MrBigShot238: hes quite used to it.
MrBigShot238: im a ing dunce.
Lakerfan3118: VC's the whitest <Censored> i've ever seen

If its offensive to anyone, its ME.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, how is this offensive:

VCShoota3: whats up guys?
Lakerfan3118: you deserve to die..
CBRaps: VC likes talking to himself
CBRaps: he does it in real life too
MrBigShot238: hes quite used to it.
MrBigShot238: im a ing dunce.
Lakerfan3118: VC's the whitest <Censored> i've ever seen

If its offensive to anyone, its ME.
Regardless of who it is about...it's racial.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^^^ From Eric (Yankees2772)

Can someone explain this?

1. I never "posted" any AIM convos. And any AIM convo in my sig was NOT offensive/racial/sexual one bit. If you think it is, see a therapist.

2. It was removed because you were pissing about it. I should be complaining about the things that were in your sig eric...

3. Tampering with the report button? LOL no comment.

4. Racial and offensive remarks? You're the one comparing me to Kraig, Eric and thats not offensive? You're the one going around calling me a moron after almost every post I make. You're the one that talks about <Censored>ing my mom 24/7.

Eric, get a life and go back to when your parents used to beat you. Whoops... did I accidentally spit that out? Whoops :rolleyes:
1. Yes, the first sig you had was somewhat racial...it said something about Mexicans or something like that.

2. I also thought they were stupid and completely unnecessary so take that for what you want...

3. In the last two weeks or so you have sent me 7 or 8 report messages...honestly, who the hell cares? Usually it is about something that is said normally around the board and even in life. Every little thing does not need a report.

4. Who cares that he compared you to Kraig...how is that offensive? Aww boo-hoo, he called you a moron...grow up, I have even been called it. And, yea it's stupid to talk about your mom, but just ignore it...he's probably gonna do it anyway

VC

Reaction score
Not at all...

And if it is bad, its not my fault its not censored..

VC

Reaction score
yea it is...plus they don't even see it so who the hell cares?
Actually they do see it. They are on the board everyday and are probably viewing this topic RIGHT NOW through proxy.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually they do see it. They are on the board everyday and are probably viewing this topic RIGHT NOW through proxy.
They can't say anything though...and again WHO CARES? It accomplishes absolutely nothing

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Dude, you brought this onto yourself. I didnt even notice it but you brought it up.

And yes, it's a slang version. Just because it's not censored doesn't mean it is ok. Snap into reality. ITS AN INSULT. IT'S A TERRIBLE WORD THAT SHOULD NOT BE USED. African Americans for years were upset when they were caleld the n word, and now they use it.
White people also use it and htink they are cool. It's not right.

Be responsible, grow up, get a life, stop insulting, it's not right. It may not offend you, but it offends other people. A lto fo older african americans are insulted by the word.

This is a forum, and we want to keep it that way, insult free. We want this to be a responsible site.

The reason why the censor is there is so that people wont even use the words period.

I barely know who you are, you jsut joined like 2 weeks ago, and already have a lot of posts.

Remove the N word from your signature of I'm taking the matter to the Administrators and will give you a warning as well.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly, it is offensive...VC you can really do 1 of 2 things:

1. Either take it out of your sig

or

2. Deal with the consequences that will be brought about by it(i.e. when Yankees warned you)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%