Vikings, Redskins Discuss McNabb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Adam Schefter/ESPN.com - The Vikings and Redskins are discussing a trade involving quarterback Donovan McNabb, according to league sources.

A few teams have called Washington about McNabb's services.

One of the issues with McNabb is working out a restructured contract. The Vikings cannot make a deal with the Redskins if they don't have a deal with McNabb

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Redskins, Vikings Agree To McNabb Trade

Washington Times - The Redskins have agreed to trade quarterback Donovan McNabb to the Vikings in exchange for a pair of sixth-round picks, according to a report.

Washington would reportedly receive a 2012 sixth-rounder and a conditional 2013 sixth-rounder for the former Pro Bowler.

The trade depends on McNabb's willingness to accept less money as part of a new contract, so it is still in the balance.

The five-year contract extension McNabb signed last November includes a $10 million bonus to be paid before the 2011 regular season starts, according to a league source.

10:51AM Update: The trade appears to be in place, with McNabb's contract no longer a hurdle.

He will be making far less than the $14.75 million he would have been due were he to play for the Redskins this year, but the exact number isn't yet known.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Idk what it is, but I think Mcnabb is going to resurrect his career. I dont think he got the credit he deserved in Philly and they treated him like a douche in Washington. I think this is exactly what Donovan needed and hes going to do very well.

With AP, Shiancoe, a decent offensive line, Harvin, and possibly Rice coming back. I think Mcnabb has all the weapons he needs for comeback player of the year. But thats just what I think is going to happen.

Syde-Effect

Reaction score
if they play Skins' this season, I'm not even watching it.

McNaab will show Shanny' how great of a shape he's really in.

I think all Skins' get out of it is two 6th round draft picks, something like that I saw on the bottom line.

I know he'll do extremely well there.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
if they play Skins' this season, I'm not even watching it.

McNaab will show Shanny' how great of a shape he's really in.

I think all Skins' get out of it is two 6th round draft picks, something like that I saw on the bottom line.

I know he'll do extremely well there.
You are my hero <3.

Fuck all the haters. God has come to the land of 1,000 lakes.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Comparing McNabb to God lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I made a remark at you saying McNabb is God, when in reality he is not. Whereas he is washed up and overrated.
I then corrected your grammar as you tried to bash me lol.

I just find it funny cause you had a boner over Ponder and said how he was going to be a good player and what not, when getting McNabb means he is on the bench for another 3 years.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
McNabb is done. Get used to seeing the ball skip across the metrodome turf.
He's not done, he's not a superstar or anything anymore, but with better weapons around him and a system he's familiar with, he'll be much better than he was with you guys.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol, I find it funny that I called you out now you act immature.

#babiesrunningsites
see sir, this is called irony....

and, for the record, a lesson in grammar isn't immature. It's actually a peeve of mine also.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's not done, he's not a superstar or anything anymore, but with better weapons around him and a system he's familiar with, he'll be much better than he was with you guys.
No, he's done. If he doesn't have the physical ability to make proper throws, it really doesn't matter what system he's in.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
McNabb's been bouncing throws his whole career, it was nothing new lol

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
see sir, this is called irony....

and, for the record, a lesson in grammar isn't immature. It's actually a peeve of mine also.
lol, glad you caught it too..

IMMATURE! Let me call him a baby and knock his credibility as an admin!

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
lol, glad you caught it too..

IMMATURE! Let me call him a baby and knock his credibility as an admin!
Thanks for your input, it was needed here. Now if you could take your head out of Sal's ass and out of here, I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%