Video of Eli Manning getting jacked up (BLOODY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Video doesn't even do it justice dude, haha. He had blood like gushing down his face, it was just really dark in that video.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Ouch. Brandon Jacobs shoulder grazed him and he literally caused almost the loss of a Eli.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
We won the game and thats all that matters, owned the Jets!

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
^Are you actually happy that you're team won a pointless pre-season game, even though your QB was real close from getting a serious injury. SMH

I saw this last night, I lol'd

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
^Are you actually happy that you're team won a pointless pre-season game, even though your QB was real close from getting a serious injury. SMH

I saw this last night, I lol'd
It wasnt pointless, the score was 31-16. And he wasnt real close, he only got 12 stiches.

Gtown81

Reaction score
It wasnt pointless, the score was 31-16. And he wasnt real close, he only got 12 stiches.
did u guys move up in the standings? no

anyone that takes the results in pre-season games seriously is an idiot

and yes he was close, I'm not talking about the result of the injury, I'm talking about the fact that his helmet fell off and he almost got clocked by the defender that clipped him

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Lmao FPS you're not serious.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Lmao FPS you're not serious.
I take 1st preseason games very seriously, every NFL team who has lost their 1st preseason game has gone on to win the Super Bowl. Thats a true story I just made up. I think Eli shouldnt have been in the 2nd quarter, 1st quarter should be all that he needs to get into season form. It would also help if Jacobs actually knew the plays being called. Luckily he had no signs of a concussion.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
back to the classic, the 0-16 lions were 4-0 in pre-season

taking them seriously FTL. they are for evaluating talent

Gtown81

Reaction score
weren't the Pats 0-4 in their undefeated season?

VC15

Reaction score
The only thing that I took from last night was that Moss will finally be gone after the performance by Victor Cruz (NJ product who grew up in close proximity to Giants Stadium) last night.

Pre-season football is worthless for the most part. We were missing five starters on offense in Smith, Boss, O' Hara (pro-bowl C), Snee (pro-bowl G) and Seubert. We only were missing three on defense in Bulluck, Webster and Phillips.

Mooche

Reaction score
Second time seeing this hit. My goodness did he get rocked, it was just a brutal play from the beginning.

Mooche

Reaction score
At least Eli is going to be fine.

A battery of tests on Eli Manning's brain and skull Tuesday revealed no serious injuries.
Eli and the Giants can breathe a sigh of relief as his only issue is that 3-inch gash that required 12 stitches in his forehead. The tests revealed no concussion and Manning says he has no headaches. He added that the only thing keeping him from practicing this week is whether he can put a helmet on over that gash and coach Tom Coughlin admitted that his status for Saturday's preseason game is uncertain. Eli should be a full go for the more meaningful third exhibition contest. Aug. 18 - 8:00 am et
Source: ESPN New York

Tony.

Reaction score
Don't say that the defense is killer and much like better than the Saints IMO. Anyways, it was because Jacobs made a big mistake in this play if you look at it, he forced Eli to lose control and then Pace got an easy sack right to the back. That was seriously classic though, and realize its only pre-season.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
wasnt Jacobs' fault. It was a run play with a throwing Option and even Eli admitted he ###### up.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I got a <Censored>ing hard on watching that little <Censored>ing <Censored> get the <Censored> rocked out of him.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
What kind of dip<Censored> throws the ball backwards too?

Hold onto like a <Censored>ing Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%