Vick Violated Terms Already

Status
Not open for further replies.

yankees26ws

Reaction score
its being blown way out of proportion
Eagles fan already throwing blind support for Vick? It's not about being out of proportion, because you obviously have no knowledge of the real world. He is violating the terms of his probation, which sort of is more impactful than his reinstatement. :headsmack:

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
for how little he did to violate them, then yeah its blown out of proportion. and who the hell are you to talk about my knowledge of the real world when you dont know me :foff:

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i would feel the same if i didnt like the eagles, you guys just dont seem to understand that

LeafsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me, my dad, a lot of my friends. You don't need to drink to have fun.
It says in your profile that you are 20 and live in the U.S. so you wouldn't even be legal to drink in a bar unless you have a fake id. I don't know anyone that goes to a bar and only has one drink. The point of going to a bar is to drink.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It says in your profile that you are 20 and live in the U.S. so you wouldn't even be legal to drink in a bar unless you have a fake id. I don't know anyone that goes to a bar and only has one drink. The point of going to a bar is to drink.
I can drink in almost every bar I've been in. Not too many bars actually check that. A lot do, but most don't. Like I said I don't drink a lot and when I've drank at bars it wasn't more then one or two drinks.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Am I the only one that found it funny that he was drinking vodka with pineapple juice?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For the record...and I know this b/c I live in the area...Vick was at a bar, with a friend, inside of Philadelphia International Airport.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mixing with Coke and mixing with pineapple juice is different.
Yea, but vodka and pineapple isn't bad. then again I don't normally have pineapple juice on my mind with vodka.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mixed drinks are for pansies. Someday you guys will take the coke, the redbulls and the juices out of the glass & stick to straight up.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mixed drinks are for pansies. Someday you guys will take the coke, the redbulls and the juices out of the glass & stick to straight up.
I can drink captain straight, I actually only drink that when I do drink(which is rare). But I think the mixing adds better flavor.

I also heard on ESPN that he didn't really violate anything.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I can drink captain straight, I actually only drink that when I do drink(which is rare). But I think the mixing adds better flavor.

yeah, apparently hes only told to refrain from having an excess of alcohol. but it still doesn't change the point that hes gotta do whatever he can to make sure he looks good to the public.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I highly recommend you find a bottle of "Sailor Jerry's" then. Slightly spiced rum that puts Captain to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%