Updated Board Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
After some deliberation and collaboration, your hard-working Administrators have updated the rules which govern our beloved Sportz Insomnia.

I ask that each of you takes the 5 minutes necessary and thoroughly read them. Especially note the changes we are making to our warning system.

The new board rules can be found HERE...or by clicking "Board Rules" in the upper left hand corner of the portal.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3. NAME-CALLING
5. RACE
6. FOUL LANGUAGE

<Censored> that noise.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would switch Name Calling with Race in terms of numbering(if they are numbered in order of importance)

but good job on this.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I would switch Name Calling with Race in terms of numbering(if they are numbered in order of importance)

but good job on this.
They aren't in any sort of presidence by number...each rule is just as important as another.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
5. RACE - We bring this up because it has been a problem in the past and discussion on race is a part of life. Their (Should be There) are times where news and/or stories may cause a debate on race and we understand that. Be aware that this is a delicate subject and always think about your comments before you post them. In other words, SI features a community made up of members from all different walks of life. Though we don't prohibit any topics that may have a subject surrounding a racial manner, we will not prohibit any racism, bigotry or racist comments...period. There is a very fine line on this manner and at the end of the day, the Staff decides if you crossed that line, not you.

Ya, i had to be the a-hole and point out the one typo, but only because I have too much time tonight.

Anyhow great job, and dam thats a tougher warning system, haha. You people are gettin a break ;)

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

but good job on this.
I agree even though you say each rule is as important as any other. Anyways the rules are nicely done.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
5. RACE - We bring this up because it has been a problem in the past and discussion on race is a part of life. Their (Should be There) are times where news and/or stories may cause a debate on race and we understand that. Be aware that this is a delicate subject and always think about your comments before you post them. In other words, SI features a community made up of members from all different walks of life. Though we don't prohibit any topics that may have a subject surrounding a racial manner, we will not prohibit any racism, bigotry or racist comments...period. There is a very fine line on this manner and at the end of the day, the Staff decides if you crossed that line, not you.

Ya, i had to be the a-hole and point out the one typo, but only because I have too much time tonight.

Anyhow great job, and dam thats a tougher warning system, haha. You people are gettin a break ;)
Actually "their" wouldn't be right because that spelling is used when making a possessive statement.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I CHANGED IT, AE AFTER SEEING THE POST -- sorry bout caps

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is why i respect the admins they stay on their job.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rule 6 is <Censored>ing ghey. GHHHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%