UFC 116: Lesnar vs. Carwin

Mooche

Reaction score
I hate Brock Lesnar for the following reasons:

1. He's a former "professional" Wrestler crossed over into MMA

2. His @sshole gimmick that he brought with him

3. He was a complete tool during his short stint with the Minnesota Vikings

4. He was f'ing handed, HANDED, a shot at the UFC HW crown...didn't have to do dick to earn it. Lesnar's spike to the top of the rankings is a slap in the face to any and every lifelong fighter. There's guys that are/have/were living f'ing hand-to-mouth to make a career as a fighter, moving their families all over the place, leaving their families, and working 2nd jobs just to pay the bills. All these guys are working their @sses off to be somebody in MMA and what about Brock? He says, "I want to be a fighter", and that's it...straight into a (extremely favorable) heavyweight title match, video game cover, you name it.

Lesnar is a f'ing a-hole and doesn't appreciate or even attempt to appreciate what he's involved in. Literally no respect for the sport, fellow competitors, and/or tradition. I hope Shane Carwin knocks Brock's teeth...no...I hope Shane Carwin splits Lesnar's head down the middle & it leaves him too jacked up to ever fight again.

Brock may win and we UFC fans have to continue to watch our favorite sport be headlined by somebody discovered by Vince McMahon and Paul Heyman, a terrible reality. All of Brock's fans (pro wrestling fans, UFC bandwagons, know-nothing casual fans) will continue to flaunt and the rest of us (legit MMA fans) will continue to count down the days where somebody bigger, faster, stronger finally takes his @ss out.
+1

Seriously, one of the best posts I have read in a while.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
Thank god for wikipedia zoo, right? If it wasn't for wiki and all your freetime...you'd have nothing to say in this thread. People who go to bat THIS MUCH for the Brock, fall under that "really big WWE fan" category I already mentioned. I really find it funny u call out Pugz for not watching any of Brock's what....5 pro fights!?! He's displayed Muay Thai knees? Clinch work? When? All of Brock's wins most certainly come from his knocking down opponents down, smothering, and pounding away with the fists. Brock doesn't even have a fight long enough to fully evaluate how much skill he does have....and no, skull-f*cking Heath Herring doesn't really count. I mean Heath Herring? Really?

Brock's a great wrestler, no denying that. He's fast, strong, and hits pretty hard...nobody here said he doesn't. It's all about attitude, where he comes from, and what he's got that he hasn't earned. I don't give a sh*t how "thin" the UFC's HW division was back then, Lesnar didn't deserve a crack at the title that fast. I would rather call Tank Abbott back into action before justifying a guy getting a shot with 1 consecutive win and only 3 fights to his credit.

Lesnar only is where he is in the UFC today b/c of his name-brand recognition. Not saying he wouldn't be a good fighter with his natrual ability..but he certainly wouldn't of been given a f'ing title shot yet. Dana has sold out by whoring out Brock for the media attention. Something I don't agree with from a personal opinion....but a wise business decision.
Hey whats a matter? u can't face the facts, u r just jealous of Lesnar cuz he reminds u of the kids who picked on u in school and u can't take that he is champion, well if it wasn't justified than he would not have won, but too bad for you he did win, brock earned it by defending the title.
Um he was in the clinch half the Couture fight did u not see his knees against Herring? U over exaggerate everything to make yourself sound right, and if u think thats all he does is take people down and lay on people you still are dumb for acting like that is easy to do, and pro-wrestling is irrelevant that is the only thing u have against him it was just his job and u act like its so easy than y don't u go try to be a WWE champion who fight 3 live nights a week with no breaks all year long, the only thing that has to do with him now is it allowed him to make enough money to afford a good training camp and equipment.
Your whole post meant nothing, you can't even back yourself up u just change the subject and involve another member of this forum who I did not mention in my post.
U obviously didn't click any of my links if u still are crying about his attitude

:foff:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey whats a matter? u can't face the facts, u r just jealous of Lesnar cuz he reminds u of the kids who picked on u in school and u can't take that he is champion, well if it wasn't justified than he would not have won, but too bad for you he did win, brock earned it by defending the title.
Um he was in the clinch half the Couture fight did u not see his knees against Herring? U over exaggerate everything to make yourself sound right, and if u think thats all he does is take people down and lay on people you still are dumb for acting like that is easy to do, and pro-wrestling is irrelevant that is the only thing u have against him it was just his job and u act like its so easy than y don't u go try to be a WWE champion who fight 3 live nights a week with no breaks all year long, the only thing that has to do with him now is it allowed him to make enough money to afford a good training camp and equipment.
Your whole post meant nothing, you can't even back yourself up u just change the subject and involve another member of this forum who I did not mention in my post.
U obviously didn't click any of my links if u still are crying about his attitude

:foff:
Aside from a WWE fighter, I watched this douchebag punch the sh*t out of his own teammates, at Vikings camp....while trying out for the f'ing Vikings. He's a retard and no, I have no interest in partaking in a male soap-opera. No thanks WWE, pro wrestling is for kids and guys who don't get laid.

Lesnar beat up a very old, very rusty, and very washed up Randy Couture. Have you actually seen what Couture has done since that fight? His only wins came via: HANDED a decision against Vera and KO'd the only more washed up fighter than himself, Mark Coleman. Carwin, Rothwell, JDS, Cain, Big Country...ALL would of beaten Couture in that heavyweight title fight. Lesnar's win over old man Couture doesn't impress me, at all.

Lesnar's title defense over Frank Mir...doesn't impress me. Why? Mir has a career's worth of underachieving, failing to live up to expectation, and seriously no consistency. If Lesnar can defend his title against Carwin, maybe I'll acknowledge.

I got nothing to be jealous of and at this site and in this forum...you're in the minority my friend. Choose what you say carefully b/c you're the one that has to prove your keep around here...I already have. As far as we know of zoo, you're a 16-year old pro wrestling fan that knows where to find a solid website dedicated to Brock Lesnar's nuts.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
Aside from a WWE fighter, I watched this douchebag punch the sh*t out of his own teammates, at Vikings camp....while trying out for the f'ing Vikings. He's a retard and no, I have no interest in partaking in a male soap-opera. No thanks WWE, pro wrestling is for kids and guys who don't get laid.

Lesnar beat up a very old, very rusty, and very washed up Randy Couture. Have you actually seen what Couture has done since that fight? His only wins came via: HANDED a decision against Vera and KO'd the only more washed up fighter than himself, Mark Coleman. Carwin, Rothwell, JDS, Cain, Big Country...ALL would of beaten Couture in that heavyweight title fight. Lesnar's win over old man Couture doesn't impress me, at all.

Lesnar's title defense over Frank Mir...doesn't impress me. Why? Mir has a career's worth of underachieving, failing to live up to expectation, and seriously no consistency. If Lesnar can defend his title against Carwin, maybe I'll acknowledge.

I got nothing to be jealous of and at this site and in this forum...you're in the minority my friend. Choose what you say carefully b/c you're the one that has to prove your keep around here...I already have. As far as we know of zoo, you're a 16-year old pro wrestling fan that knows where to find a solid website dedicated to Brock Lesnar's nuts.
r u threatening/ harassing me? U think u r above the law? well idc what anyone thinks of me and idc about your friends on this site I will speak my mind and give my opinions and if a big shot like u wants to argue then I will argue. :upyours:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
r u threatening/ harassing me? U think u r above the law? well idc what anyone thinks of me and idc about your friends on this site I will speak my mind and give my opinions and if a big shot like u wants to argue then I will argue. :upyours:
More power to ya on that...but you're gonna need more than 15-year old collegiate wrestling stats and 4 MMA wins to make an argument around here.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
and it doesn't matter what Couture has done after fighting Brock, even though u pointed out his 2 wins instead of his loss to Nogueira which doesn't help your case, what matters is that he won the championship against Sylvia and defended it against Gonzaga with a TKO victory before he lost to Brock due to TKO. That doesn't sound like an old very rusty and very washed up fighter to me.

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
More power to ya on that...but you're gonna need more than 15-year old collegiate wrestling stats and 4 MMA wins to make an argument around here.
Hey buddy u can't argue that Brock Lesnar is the UFC Heavyweight Champion of the World :butwiggle:

zooz

Banned
Reaction score
UFC Video - Watch the full UFC 116 press conference: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=videoPlayer.home

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
This is the fight i've been waiting for months.. can't wait. More of which is just to see Lesnar fight again.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
what is your prediction?
I think Lesnar will win. After seeing that Mir fight it showed me he can out power opponents easily,but you never know. Like that Fedor fight where he gets owned in the first two minutes.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
hop off lesnars tip. you might choke if you go any farther

lesnars a douchebag and hasnt proved <Censored>.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I've been getting into the UFC a lot lately. Great sport to watch. People say it's just mindless violence, but it's real tactical.

Lot's of hate for Lesnar here lol. To be honest, I only started watching about 3 months ago while I was stuck at home injured. I've never seen either of these guys fight, I prefer watching the Light Heavyweights or Middleweights.

Won't be taking sides, won't be making prediction, I'm just looking for a good fight really.

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
LOL at this Schaub bloke using Square Dance as his entry theme hahahaha

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Schaub ftw. He easily won that fight. Very impressive.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I woke up this morning thinking that Shane Carwin was going to TKO Lesnar in the 1st. Up until now, I really wasn't sure which way this fight was gonna go...or if Carwin even had much of a chance.

I will single-handedly start SI's Shane Carwin Fan Club...should he win big.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm probably alone with this, but I wan't Lesnar. I just think he's hilarious, and a boss.

But I still needs a link!! Anyone?!

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Yeah he slaughtered that other dude. But I think I could see it coming. Blonde guy was just throwing, left himself very open. Solid strike knocked him down and he just went to town on him from there.

This fights been good as well!

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah he slaughtered that other dude. But I think I could see it coming. Blonde guy was just throwing, left himself very open. Solid strike knocked him down and he just went to town on him from there.

This fights been good as well!
Lol he looks pretty outta shape. Schaub was just too fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%