TTN's NFL Mock 3.0

TTN2810

Reaction score
Screw it. You guys are right. Plus, now that I think about it, I doubt Dallas passes on Tyron anyways.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not to mention the Lions already have Jason Fox, who will probably play both tackle positions at the same time all season.

Mooche

Reaction score
Some head scratchers for me personally, but all and all I do agree with most of the picks here.

Ryan Williams in the first round? Nah, I don't see that.. His stock isn't high enough to warrant that type of selection, and if New England does take a back it will ultimately be Ingram. But who is to say they do? They might like the talent in BJGE they got.

Derek Sherrod is nice though. ;)

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I dont want a RB until pick #60, tbh. We'd be fine without picking a RB. We need OL and OLB

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Tough situation. I'm just not sure the Bengals can pass up Blaine Gabbert, needing a QB. There's not many options in free agency and it's hard saying if anyone decent will be available at QB by the second round. However, WR is a pretty big need as well, with Terrell and most likely Chad leaving. I don't know what to say, nor do I know what will happen. Seems like A.J. Green is the favorite.

jrscfnk

Reaction score
Overall I think this a pretty damn good mock. There's probably a pick or three I disagree with, but all in all, this seems very plausible.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Thanks jrscfnk.

And BigDaddy (I feel wierd calling you that..), I only gave you guys AJ because I think you guys can get Ponder or Dalton and get the same production from them because that is their type of system.

jrscfnk

Reaction score
Thanks jrscfnk.

And BigDaddy (I feel wierd calling you that..), I only gave you guys AJ because I think you guys can get Ponder or Dalton and get the same production from them because that is their type of system.
There's rumors circulating that Jay Gruden is having a hard to time "concealing his love" for Andy Dalton much longer.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Ingram is in Boston today visiting Pats.

Its unlikely yall wait until #60.
As is Ryan Mallett, as was Jake Locker

Could easily be a smokescreen to have a team that likes Ingram to trade with us

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Thanks jrscfnk.

That would be fine with me. I've wanted Ponder all along, but I wouldn't mind Dalton either. I do think Gruden's system would definitely be a good fit for either of them.

Shall be interesting.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Wow, I like Bowers but I wouldn't take him here. I would trade down for him. I would rather get Prince.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%