TTN 2012 Mock 1.0

TTN2810

Reaction score
Questions are welcome, no bashing please.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bills pick is probably the boldest prediction I've seen in quite a while.

I have a tough time seeing 3 RB's going in the first too. Props for not putting together a cookie-cutter mock though.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm not personally high on him, but I figure they just got Mario, so screw going after lets say Coples, Martin isn't worth that spot, and they just gave Fitzpatrick that contract during the season, so they may as well give him some help. I didn't do my mock with trades, but I think Buffalo should trade down, but if for whatever reason they can't trade out of the spot, I think they would take a chance on him.

Agreed on the RB's thing. They just fit the needs, and no one else would make as much an impact for those teams. Three is highly unlikely though.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, I'm not saying it won't happen because I'm not sure how high some teams have him, but if Gilmore goes ahead of Kirkpatrick AND Jenkins, I'd be pretty upset. I've had Gilmore as one of the most overrated prospects in this class since August.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I've only watched a game or two on him, I need to watch more. However, Mayock said he thinks Gilmore is neck and neck with Kirkpatrick, and should be top 10-15 pick. I read somewhere else teams are high on him too.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cousins 2nd round maybe, not 22.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Kirkpatrick after gilmore, interesting. Ofcourse i love the kalil pick.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Cousins 2nd round maybe, not 22.
Perhaps, but I've seen it all along, and now I've read other "sources" saying NFL people compare him to Dalton, and I don't think if you think he's Dalton for you that you risk not getting him. Also, with taking Cousins at 22 you can still take a RB like Martin at 37. Again, I didn't do this with trades, but if I did I'd probably have them trading 22, probably getting New Englands first pick and taking Cousins at 27.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Brockers makes it to 25. I think he's atleast a top 20 selection.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not personally high on him, but I figure they just got Mario, so screw going after lets say Coples, Martin isn't worth that spot, and they just gave Fitzpatrick that contract during the season, so they may as well give him some help. I didn't do my mock with trades, but I think Buffalo should trade down, but if for whatever reason they can't trade out of the spot, I think they would take a chance on him.

Agreed on the RB's thing. They just fit the needs, and no one else would make as much an impact for those teams. Three is highly unlikely though.
You forgot Riley Reiff, and I think he is a good pick for the Bills... If not, he's at least a lock for the first half of the first round.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Brockers makes it to 25. I think he's atleast a top 20 selection.
I personally don't see a lot from Brockers. Watching Brockers vs. Alabama, and then Fletcher Cox vs. Alabama, it wasn't even close. Plus at 322 pounds Brockers only did 19 bench press reps? He needs more strength and that number kind of scares me because it shows he most likely did train as hard as he should have. At 25 he's a steal because of his potential, but I wouldn't touch him before 20, especially comparing him to guys like Poe and Cox.

TTN2810

Reaction score
You forgot Riley Reiff, and I think he is a good pick for the Bills... If not, he's at least a lock for the first half of the first round.
Woooow, I did too. I was going to put Reiff to Buffalo, but had him taken before that, and changed it and forgot to put him somewhere else.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wouldn't read into the benchpress at all for Brockers. He's 6'5 with long arms and he was a 3rd year sophomore. He's still very young and raw. He still has time to fill out his frame.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I know it doesn't really affect football, but it just seems lazy that that's all he can do. Either way, I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Devon Still, going on hype right now for him, but Poe and Cox are both much better prospects than Brockers for me. Like I said I watched Cox and Brockers both vs. Alabama, and Cox was was more disruptive in the run game and pass game.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I watched Still in person for the past two seasons... May be biased, but he's an absolute stud. Think he has the best film of all DTs in the class.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Safe to say I'd be pissed if we took Wilson at 16

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
1. Brockers
2. Poe
3. Still
4. Cox
5. Worthy

IMO

I love how you had Stephen Hill top 10, and said I "overrated Brockers like no other", even though Jake has Brockers going 6th as well

TTN2810

Reaction score
Did you read up ^ there where I said I wasn't high on Hill? The Bills are just morons.
Honestly, IDC if Jake has Brockers his #1 DT. I like Jake, but just because he thinks something doesn't mean I have to. I go by what I see on the tape.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Did you read up ^ there where I said I wasn't high on Hill? The Bills are just morons.
Honestly, IDC if Jake has Brockers his #1 DT. I like Jake, but just because he thinks something doesn't mean I have to. I go by what I see on the tape.
I was one of the first people to say Brockers to STL.. Back when the report that a team in the Top 5 was strongly considering taking him... So don't even say that I only have if because Jake had it. I had it before him, I just referenced him because he knows a lot of the NFL...

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I only had him at 6 because Blackmon went 4th, and I didn't know who else to give them lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%