TO signs with the Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Source: Owens agrees with Bengals

Terrell Owens has agreed on a one-year, $2 million deal with the Cincinnati Bengals, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Tuesday.

According to the source, the deal also includes another $2 million in incentives.

Owens spent last season with the Buffalo Bills. He caught 55 passes for 829 yards and hauled in five touchdowns as the Bills finished the season 6-10.

The St. Louis Rams dropped out of the bidding for Owens on Monday and a source told Schefter earlier Tuesday the New York Jets expressed interest in the 36-year old wide receiver.

Owens was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round in 1996 out of the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. He has split his 14-year career between San Francisco, the Philadelphia Eagles, Dallas Cowboys and Buffalo.

ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter contributed to this report.
Good sign, he's a good WR, but not sure how much he has left.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I can't wait for the season to start, that's for sure. Terrell Owens will help the offense, I don't care what anybody says. I wasn't real high on getting him at first but I think it will help the offense in all areas, should be an interesting season to say the least...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
*TYO orders NFL Sunday Ticket...just to watch the bengals*

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chad is still #1

T.O., take a back seat <Censored>. The only bromance in Cincy is between Carson and Chad. No room in the Bengals bed for TYO to lay his dick

But he can film it

/gay scene

Good ass fucking signing

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bengals are going to be a very interesting team to watch lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn I really have to get Sunday Ticket again this year.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Antonio Bryant > Terrell Owens.

Mooche

Reaction score
All the Bengals fans better hope something doesn't go wrong during the course of the season. That locker room will be a disaster if I have ever seen one.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I cant wait to see them go on a 3 game losing streak and them pointing fingers at everyone, lol.

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
2 reality stars. One Locker Room. Let's see what happens with the Bengals this season.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If TO and Ochocinco get along well, they are gonna be up to some serious shennanigans(sp?) this season.

Swag_Surfin

Reaction score
It could be good and bad for the Bengals. You get a very talented WR. But you also get his incredible EGO and attitude in the locker room.

Mooche

Reaction score
I can't believe how much of a hard on people are getting for the Bengals. Woah.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Lol, I'm not like that. Buttttt....Since Eldorado is my boy...

wade3

The T.O of SI
Reaction score
Finally, my boy got himself a team!
I was starting to get real sad that my Fave player wasn't on a roster yet. And even better yet, the Bengals are a good team and who knows what'll happen next season with the Ravens iffy secondary now and the Steelers without Big Ben for a while and the Browns, well being the Browns lol.

And as always, i will support T.O wherever he goes, in this case it;s the Cincinnati Bengals baby! GO BENGALS ....After the Cowboys of course! No one comes between me and my Boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%