To keep you informed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pretty crazy times going on in the wonderful world of AE. We are going through a transition at work right now, where half of our cadre has gone back to the civilian world, and the rest of us have extended our mobilization for another year. Aside from being short-staffed at work right now, there is a lot to do, and some of us are having to move.

I am in the process of moving from the Philadelphia area to a house on McGuire AFB. I've worked 5 straight 10-12 hour days, packed my shiznit, and am trying to get settled in as best I can & as fast I can. Not fun times for me right now but the holiday is approaching, this will all work itself out, and I will be on leave, back in NY, from the 23rd to the 5th.

Just an FYI to all of you as to why I've been MIA for 90% of this week. I will try to get on tomorrow and Sim Week 4...but it may not happen until Saturday being that I am moving the bulk of my things 50 minutes up the turnpike, and into my new crib.

This situation just reminds of something a General told me once...about 40 minutes after we landed in Kuwait. I was one of the many he heard b*tching about the desert climate, (if you can imagine having a blow dryer, on high, blowing in your face all day), and he told me: "Soldier, just embrace the Suck." -AE

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
good to hear from you man, hope everything goes as planned

sweet quote too

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
awesome quote. Lol.

Take your time, I think they can suffer 24 hours without a Sim.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
K, It's to late to post the stats now, but I learned to do so..so next week I'll post em'.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No biggie man.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, hope evrything goes as smooth as it should.
And that quote is fcking epic.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Not a problem. It`s good to hear from you, and hope things go well.
We`ve waited a couple extra days for a sim before, what`s an extra 24 hours??

Also, That is a sweet quote lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%