The Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcum28

Reaction score
It's ugly now............ The beige doesn't fit.
I can't use the colors that nba_balla used becuase it'd look horrendous, almos tlike a yellow rainbow, so I picked a colour from teh banner and ran with it.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I'll be fixing the other skins too I can't change teh blue of the text boxes as far as I know though.

That is... of course, if they give me the Admin CP back... seeing as they shouldn't have taken it away.

this is one of the reasons I was hesitant giving you powers in the first place. You are NOT staff, so why SHOULD you keep your powers? remarks like that even make me more hesitant to give powers to non-staff.

the more people with access to ACP, the more likely something happens by mistake. I appreciate you helping out and correcting mistakes, but please be a bit more tactful

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The part in the middle (not the background, but the background of the posts) should be black.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Note:

-SI Black is currently down as I am redoing it, as my graphic design ability is a "little" bit better than it was then.

-The other three skins will be fixed right now also, so there may be problems with them too. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Marcum28

Reaction score
SI Night fixed.

I will complete the graphics for the revamping SI Black and then do them later today or tomorrow.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's ugly now............ The beige doesn't fit.
Agreed.

Ew...all the skins have this ugly beige color...oh no oh no. I used to like the old Retro and old Night, now they all look horrible.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Agreed.

Ew...all the skins have this ugly beige color...oh no oh no. I used to like the old Retro and old Night, now they all look horrible.
Happier so far?

Everybody's a critic.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Because we all stare at our urine....

Look, I'm sorry you guys didn't like it, but the colors came from the banner, so don't like it, take it up with nba_balla.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Agreed.

I agree with that, I really liked the old one. But I can deal with this one I guess.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Everybody is a critic, but I don't think ALL the skins should look just like this...mix it up. So people can choose the one they like the best, instead of being forced to choose between several that are pretty much the same apart from the clear back BG.

Marcum28

Reaction score
Everybody is a critic, but I don't think ALL the skins should look just like this...mix it up. So people can choose the one they like the best, instead of being forced to choose between several that are pretty much the same apart from the clear back BG.
I agree with that, I just wanted to get all the skins looking alike and then alter from there. I was looking for constructive criticism rather than saying they are ugly.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with that, I just wanted to get all the skins looking alike and then alter from there. I was looking for constructive criticism rather than saying they are ugly.
lol I see, well seeing as I have no idea on how to change them or what you can do to change them, I can't really help out. But i'm looking forward to the "alter from there" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%