The pursuit of perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do you guys think that the Patriots will go undeafeated?
And do you guys think it will help the NFL?
Would you want a different team to be undeafted right now?

I think they will it may help get the NFL more ratings but they already have tons of fans...
And I would rather see the Colts go undeafeated I think they have a lot more class than the Pats.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It won't happen, as has been said before, the Dolphins are going to beat them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It won't happen, as has been said before, the Dolphins are going to beat them.
I hope not cuz I want to see go winless.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"Do you guys think that the Patriots will go undeafeated?"
Most likely, who can stop them? Belichek will play Brady, Moss, and Welker well into the 4th quarter of the Week 17 showdown versus the Giants...even with the score 50-14.

"And do you guys think it will help the NFL?"
It already has, look at all the publicity. From every local newspaper across the country to CNN, Fox News, and MSNBC, they all cover the Patriots after each and every Sunday.

"Would you want a different team to be undeafted right now?"
Yea, the Minnesota Vikings.

And stop it all of you with the "the Dolphins will beat the Patriots" non-sense. It's quite an entertaining thought given where both teams stand right now...but let's be serious here, the Dolphins really are that bad right now.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
would never happen.

Dolphins beating them that is.

And I am desperately waiting for the G-Men to take them DOWN!
Won't happen though. They'll go undefeated.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alright, when the Dolphins win I'm just gonna sit back and laugh...

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
They have no offense, and they're second best defensive player, Zach Thomas is out. They traded their best receiver, lost their QB and one of the best RB's in the game.
Unless Tom Brady tears muscles in both arms (If he tears one he's so good he can go back out and use the other).

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't think it helps the NFL at all. I would be more likely not to watch games that the Patriots are playing in.

And IF Miami beats New England, the NFL does have a conspiracy.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It the Dolphins stay winless going into the game against the Patriots, the Dolphins will win. Watch.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It the Dolphins stay winless going into the game against the Patriots, the Dolphins will win. Watch.
Possibly, but I think if that happens there MUST be a conspiracy in the NFL.

PinoyBallaZ671

Reaction score
The Patriots are just too good to be in the NFL right now. Everybody wanted to beat them, but they couldn't. The only team that I think has the BEST chance of beating the Patriots are the Giants.

bulls12

Reaction score
I think the Dolphins are much worse than the Bills (according to the 38-17 Bills win yesterday), and the Bills lost to the Patriots 56-10 this season, so I don't know what the Patriots could do to the Dolphins, it could be disastrous.

But I, a Bills and Dolphins fan, disregard the above facts and believe the Dolphins will beat the Patriots. I want to see it happen and I am a crazy football theorist so according to my crystal ball, Miami will beat New England 30-28.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
In reality, the only team that might be able to beat them now is the Jets and Mangenius.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BYAH!

I mean it's almost a prefect setting:

15-0
0-15

You have to bet in the last game of the season that the underdog will come out ontop and pull one of the biggest upsets in NFL History.

bulls12

Reaction score
I don't really like the Jets but at this point I would like to see just about anybody (even my second most-hated team the Vikings) beat them.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BYAH!

15-0
0-15

You have to bet in the last game of the season that the underdog will come out ontop and pull one of the biggest upsets in NFL History.
One of the biggest...If that does happen it WILL be the BIGGEST!
But the Pats WILL win.

bulls12

Reaction score
BYAH!

15-0
0-15

don't they play each other in week 16?

then they'd be 14-0 and 0-14, but yeah I understand what you're saying.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You guys and this crazy idea that the (assuming) winless Dolphins will beat the (assuming) undefeated Patriots. Again, its a funny thought & would make for interesting talk after the game...but it just isnt happening.

The Dolphins' defense is too old upfront and too inexperienced in the secondary. They have allowed a whopping 355 points for the season and allowed an average of well over 330 yards per game. You can forget the pass rush, Thomas won't be playing and Jason Taylor is not at all healthy this season either. But even all after that...
-Antonio Cromartie
-Terrance McGee
-Delta O'Neal
-Bob Sanders
-Marlin Jackson
-Terrance Newman
-Sean Taylor (RIP)
-Sheldon Brown
-Lito Sheppard
-Brian Dawkins
-Chris McAllister
-Ed Reed

....NONE of which listed above could stop the likes of Brady To Moss, Stallworth, Welker, and Gaffney.

With that being said, what makes you people think that Will Allen, Travis Daniels, Renaldo Hill, or Yeremiah Bell will?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%