The Lost Members Thread

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For all your old SI vets or maybe some new ones, post some of the old SI members that you miss and wish would come around. I'm going to make a very hard attempt to reach out to a few of these guys, to try to remind them about the site.

--------------------
LIST:

Josh10_10
The Future Pele
lakerfan
cb4allstar
AirForceFlash3
DCH
slpnsld23
nashty
X-Factor
highlight_reel
Orange
Marcus
GameOver
Dice-J
CurseReversed04
DeeIllini
YeZZiR
.snowy
Grandy28
ATL08
kdogg
NjNets15
vikesfan
bulls12
unc23

dcpwner

Reaction score
lakerfan
cb4allstar
lyRIKs
The Future Pele
Craig
AFF/Rob
DCH (Da Cali Hustla)
slpnsld23
nashty

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who is "Craig"?
Also Lyriks still comes around ha.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh Kraig lol. Yeah, he comes around too.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh yea i can't for get Danny/Orange and StateOfMind

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Keep em coming. I wanna get a large list going, and try to find some of these guys.

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been here since the first generation, member number 62 :) it's funny though I consider myself a lost member but it's my fault for being inactive in discussions and partially only a sim leaguer with posts here and there. There's a whole new generation of active members who know nothing about me and I barely know them or who they are it is sad. I should get to know everyone more.

is nba_balla still around? I brought him to SI as well as werebarret. I used to play an online shooter with X-Factor all the time too where is this guy? Other members we all can recall are lakerfan, CB4_Raps, AirForceFlash3, MrBigShot, GameOver/game, Dice-J/tigers92000...LOL, nashty, Josh10_10, The Future Pele, Orange, CurseReversed04

Shoutouts to Bidness remember all the Halo 3 days of 2007/2008 with Mac Bundelz, good times, awesome game, retired

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've been here since the first generation, member number 62 :) it's funny though I consider myself a lost member but it's my fault for being inactive in discussions and partially only a sim leaguer with posts here and there. There's a whole new generation of active members who know nothing about me and I barely know them or who they are it is sad. I should get to know everyone more.

is nba_balla still around? I brought him to SI as well as werebarret. I used to play an online shooter with X-Factor all the time too where is this guy? Other members we all can recall are lakerfan, CB4_Raps, AirForceFlash3, MrBigShot, GameOver/game, Dice-J/tigers92000...LOL, nashty, Josh10_10, The Future Pele, Orange, CurseReversed04

Shoutouts to Bidness remember all the Halo 3 days of 2007/2008 with Mac Bundelz, good times, awesome game, retired
Him and X-Factor have both disappeared.
And you do need to stick around more. You helped pioneer SI to what it is today. We are like the founding fathers lmao.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
lol oh yeah gameover. Poor guy got picked on everyday about his weight.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Yea i still remember those days lol

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
hey man it's cool i still come on almost everyday since NBA Live 2004 days haha and i'm in second year university now I don't even live in Toronto anymore I live 3 hours away in London, Ontario. SI is a part of my life I always read but never speak :p

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gam got picked on cuz he couldn't spell or use proper grammar.

Also, what happened to Mario?

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah man the good days though still, where i was worthy enough to be a G-Mod on this site damn

madaifan91 ROFL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%