the K.i.D CuDi

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Well I decided to take another crack at sig making... I know it needs font (or does it) it's incomplete. I just need some suggestions on what to do to improve these. Which way does it look better? Take it into mind that I am an up and coming sig maker, this is only my second sig. I'm a GIMP user so can you be pretty detailed with your suggestions?

v1

v2

v3

CnC?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You need to erase the texture over his facem and add some nice lighting I'd say. That stock with the texture doesn't seem to work here for me.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
remember, I'm new to AC10... I have no clue what any of that shxt means LMAO also... it'd be a lot easier if I got more specifications, I'm running in GIMP / =

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
Version three added... removed all stocks/textures... added some lighting to the Bunnies since that came across as the focal in my eyes because it's the only thing i didn't turn black/white. also if you didn't notice, there's a gaussian blur on the crowd in all 3 versions... the crowd just took my attention away from the sig so I had to blur them to make it less distracting. CUSTOM DEPTH OF FIELD haha ( =

.truth

Reaction score
Work on your stock use.

When you use stocks, you can let it cover parts of the render(picture), but you usually don't want it to cover the face area.

Text, is usually a toughie, I really don't have any tips for that.

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score
So would you suggest strategically placing the colorful stock I used?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%