The Jets Suck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

High.Flyer88

Go yankees
Reaction score
What a piss poor effort they brought. And their Defense are FRAUDS!

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ya, they do. I mean come on, the Raiders and now this...

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well any team OTHER than the Lions sucks...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, just as piss poor as this thread is.

In the future, post a one-sentence rant about how bad your team is inside the League Discussion thread.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^lol seriously

This guys is freakin' NOTORIOUS for these kinds of threads

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
ya, next time it'll get closed immediately.

Normally I would but seeing as it came from a Jets fan I know it wasn't that bad as it could have appeared, lol.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Lol, the 49ers...... atleast you guys control your own destiny.

House of Steel

Reaction score
I always couldn't stand the Jets. They overpaid for Alan Faneca. Coles needs to keep his darn mouth shut about ranting about Favre. Eventhough, I can't stand Favre, He is the reason behind why the Jets were doing better this year. Wait til they get Kellen Clemens back when Favre finally decides to hang the cleats up, then, we will see the real Jets. Honestly, Thomas Jones could also be the other reason for the success. That is a no brainer there.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
i disagree about faneca. I think that many o-lineman are well underpaid. These guys are the strength of a team and the core of any offense. Their the soul, because if they have an off night, the wntire game is f-ed. Wheras if a WR has an off night, the team's got 4 or 5 other WR's to look to, not including RB's who are good at making catchers and TE's. The O-Lineman are the guys in the trenches and should be paid a lot more. No O-Lineman that has the caliber that Faneca has should ever be considered overpaid.

High.Flyer88

Go yankees
Reaction score
Yeah, just as piss poor as this thread is.

In the future, post a one-sentence rant about how bad your team is inside the League Discussion thread.
Did you see? It's 2 sentences! :allhail:

High.Flyer88

Go yankees
Reaction score
1 more thing.

Mangini can't coach! Period! I noticed when something went wrong for the Niners, Singletary huddled the 49ers players, trying to coach them, tell them what went wrong, and talk about a plan to fix it. THAT'S WHAT GOOD COACHES DO! And I think the 49ers should keep him as head coach. He's improved the 49ers ever since he has been the coach.

Mangini did nothing but stand there like a statue, stared at them with an angry face, chewing gum. What a disgrace of an NFL Coach!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hey, now, you don't see me posting threads on the 1-11-1 Cincinnati Bengals. You people are going crazy when your 8-5.

Just sayin...

I don't really feel like I need to make "Cincinnati Bengals suck!" threads because the record speaks for it's self. Just be appreciative for what your team has because I'd be happy if the Bengals were 8-5 right now but they're not.

PiStoL31PeTe

Baller For Life
Reaction score
Idc who gets the Afc i just want the Pats out of the picture

House of Steel

Reaction score
Giants, point taken. I guess you made a valid point that I never thought of seriously. Therefore, you trumped me. I can say this for a mere fact, we are missing Alan Faneca more than what we say. The Steelers Offensive Line is still a darn joke anymore. I feel so bad for Ben having to run like a chicken with it's head cut off cause the line can't seem to protect well. We are in for some major hell coming down the road. We must improve OL play against Baltimore, or we are in for a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DAY.

I so badly want the Patriots out of the darn playoff picture too, Pistol. If Seattle would of held on to the lead and played right. DAMN THEM. They had that game. Stupid.

Whoever said, Mangini is a bad coach, KUDOS TO THE MAN. He is an absolute joke for a Head Coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%