Terrance Knighton got injured last night.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Apparently here at the Pure night club here in Jacksonville, from people that were there.. He got hit with a bottle in the eye.. He had surgery this morning. Rumors are that it could be season/career threatening.

Welp.

Chalk up a DT for the first or second round pick.

I'd imagine Brandon Thompson in the 2nd.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn that's horrible. hopefully it isn't career threatening.

TTN2810

Reaction score
If Claiborne is gone...my bet is Fletcher Cox.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sounds horrible. for his sake its not career ending but damn.

TTN2810

Reaction score
The Jags like Cox alot.. (no pun intended) .. I still think We'll get Claiborne
I seriously don't know if anyone doesn't like Cox a lot. He's an animal. I'd take him 4-3 tackle, or 3-4 end. IDC where he lines up, as long as he's on my team.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Fletcher Cox at #7 just makes sense. If Knighton is all right, they have the DE they need. And if not, Cox is their replacement DT

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Fletcher Cox at #7 just makes sense. If Knighton is all right, they have the DE they need. And if not, Cox is their replacement DT
Well.. CJ Mosley when put in last year for Knighton .. the Defense didn't miss a beat.. Can Mosley hold up 16 Games as a starter? Who knows. I just prolly dont see them taking a DT in the first now. 2nd? Yes.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Alameda Ta'amu is a Knighton clone.

He can be had in the 2nd as well. Maybe even the 3rd.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Tyson Alualu and Alameda Ta'amu lmfao.. Broadcasters will pass on even trying to pronounce their names.

Mooche

Reaction score
Jaguars defensive tackle Terrance Knighton wasn't arrested following an incident at a Jacksonville nightclub early Sunday morning which resulted in a serious eye injury that required surgery. but based on the contents of a police report, it appears Knighton is still at some risk for discipline according to Gregg Rosenthal of NFL.com.

The report surfaced Tuesday and explains that Knighton was kicked out of Pure Nightclub after getting in a fight that resulted in cuts to his eye and the back of his head. An officer wrote that Knighton and a friend "repeatedly made threats to shoot people."

The Jaguars released a statement on the matter Tuesday: "We are aware of the incident report regarding Terrance Knighton. We hold all of our players to a high standard of behavior, as does the National Football League. We're concerned about this matter, and it is being handled internally. We'll have no further comment at this time."

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Shit if i got hit in the face with a Ciroc bottle, I'd prolly wanna shoot people too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%