Not open for further replies.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
it was super uncalled for, yet so awesome at the same time

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i really dont know how you can say it isnt dirty.

facemask, to clothesline, to headlock body slam

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ok, i just seen it on jim rome. the slow motion makes it look 10000000000x worse. i still love it. lol

TTN2810

Reaction score
Wow, what a dick. Never did like him. IMO he should get same amount of suspension as Roethlisberger. Cause hey, they both raped people.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I know it was a dirty hit and uncalled for, but is a suspension for something like that really necessary?

I do think he should be fined for it though...

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
poor Browns fans, they could've lost Delhomme but they didn't, looks like they're in for a season full of INT's

seriously though, if this didn't happen to such a <Censored>ty QB I'd be kinda pissed, dude almost took his head off
Delhomme is something like 38-48 with no INTs in pre-season so far, I'll take that any day :dunno:

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Delhomme is something like 38-48 with no INTs in pre-season so far, I'll take that any day :dunno:
lol Delhomme is like the Pre-Season king though...i think there was a time were the Panthers won like 12 pre-season games in a row under Jake

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Dirty hit? Yes. Should he be fined? Yes. Should he be suspended? No.

It was definitely uncalled for, but it's not suspension worthy. He definitely needs to be fined a fairly hefty penny though.

Mooche

Reaction score
Wow, what a dick. Never did like him. IMO he should get same amount of suspension as Roethlisberger. Cause hey, they both raped people.
Oh please, like he has shown this kind of nature before. The dude was all-class, no matter how much studying you did on his background. Why this shocks me..

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Delhomme is like the Pre-Season king though...i think there was a time were the Panthers won like 12 pre-season games in a row under Jake
There was also a time when he went to the super bowl.. It's obvious he had a down year last year but it could have been just that.. a down year.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
There was also a time when he went to the super bowl.. It's obvious he had a down year last year but it could have been just that.. a down year.
nah he's past his prime....that Tommy John surgery really fucked him over

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well king of the pre-season is finding his receivers with accurate throws and making smart decisions.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Agreed with the intent to injure. I firmly believe the guys who took out Brady and Palmer when those knee injury's happened should have been suspended. Any time an intent to injure happens I'd give them a 2 game suspension. If that was Manning Mooche I know you would be mad. The player it was doesn't matter. The bottom line is Suh wanted to take his head off.

Mooche

Reaction score
You missed the point, completely. Of course I'd be mad. I was the one preaching it was a dirty hit .titan, read earlier. You just went on a rant saying "what a dick, never liked him". Which is clearly out of line, seeing how he didn't do anything like this in the past. Hence, how I am surprised..

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
You missed the point, completely. Of course I'd be mad. I was the one preaching it was a dirty hit .titan, read earlier. You just went on a rant saying "what a dick, never liked him". Which is clearly out of line, seeing how he didn't do anything like this in the past. Hence, how I am surprised..
don defend the qb.....;)

that boy suh showing how its done on the defensive side of the ball!!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%