SUGGESTION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenacious

Reaction score
I know I haven't been here long and my opinion probably is't valued much but I think this place would be better if there weren't 10 sub-forums in the showcase forum. My proposal is to make the showcase forum in to one list without any sub-forums (of course other than the small/large art, etc.) This would make you guys look more active and encourage other members to sign up. I'm not sure if you guys had something like this before and it didn't work. Just ignore this if you did. I for one would be a hella lot more active I didn't have to go through 3 sub-forums to get to a sig.

Thanks for reading. ^_^

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Well it's really the only way to keep that forum organized. You know where to go for a sig you want, instead of searching pages of all kinds of sigs compiled into one forum.

Oiler35

Reaction score
I like this idea....

And sheed, that's what the search button is for :p

tenacious

Reaction score
Sigs don't really need to be organized. As long as they're all in the same place then it's good. I could really care less if a sig is basketball themed as opposed to hockey. I'm not only going to C&C the hockey ones if you know what I mean.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
we will value your input, but we have a crap load of members and have been around for years.. we know what will get members. and as the gfx captain I'd love to see us keeep it the way it is.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I like this idea....

And sheed, that's what the search button is for :p
Ha, yeah your kind of right. But I still like the idea of what we have with them in a specific location than them all just thrown together in a forum.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
i prefer them in one place so i dont have to look for something to cnc, its just there

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i prefer them in one place so i dont have to look for something to cnc, its just there
This is a pretty old topic to be replying to. Its also a dead issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%