Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Larry Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G

Reaction score
They are both the same type of backs around 6'1 230 pounds. Old time fullbacks kind of deal. Who would you rather have/think is better.

Personally non-biased I would say Steven Jackson over Larry Johnson especially because I am under the impression that Steven Jackson is the third best RB in the league. Only if he had a O-Line.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
I'd actually agree with you. Steven Jacksons a beast WITH breakaway speed. Put Larry Johnson in an open field and they'll catch em from behind. Both backs are good, but Steven Jackson can give you those big runs that a team needs outta their runningback.

Larry Johnson was just spoiled with an amazing line during his first year as a starter (when Holmes went down).

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stephen Jackson. He's the 4th best back in the league, he'd be a monster with a dcent O-Line.

Hoffa

Reaction score
Both of them suck this year, I haven't heard <Censored>e from Steven Jackson so I'm voting for Larry Johnson.

K.G

Reaction score
Stephen Jackson. He's the 4th best back in the league, he'd be a monster with a dcent O-Line.
Who would you put above him? I am guessing LT and Peterson for sure. Whos the 3rd? Portis?

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Brandon Jacobs... lol just kiddin. Hes my fave, but between the two I'd have to go with Steven Jackson, mainly because he's got good talent in the reception game as well. This day in the NFL, you need a back who can go Play Action, then take the nice 5-10 yard catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%