Steve Smith breaks arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
lol the real Steve Smith also had Jake Delhomme as his QB...and the other one had Eli Manning..Now Eli isn't great but he's better than Jake. And I agree, he's not an idiot for this, just unfortunate.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Last year the Giants Steve Smith was better than the one on the Panthers. We will see which one is better this year.
So, one better season makes him better?

I don't think so, he's on a run-first team, and has a terrible quarterback. Not that the other one doesn't have a God awful quarterback, but at least they throw the ball around a little more.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong but steve smith was in the nfl before steve smith, so steve smith is the real steve smith

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
When I first saw the impostor Steve Smith, I thought the other Steve Smith had been traded and gotten darker and taller. But then I was like, this isn't Steve Smith, or is it?

<____<

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
If our Steve Smith is better again this year, it is safe to say ours is better. That run first arguement doesnt hold up either because we run the ball just as much as any team. And Blake YOUR the one who kills Eli Manning and gives him no credit. So Delhomme cant be much worse than Eli based on your opinion.

VC15

Reaction score
If our Steve Smith is better again this year, it is safe to say ours is better. That run first arguement doesnt hold up either because we run the ball just as much as any team. And Blake YOUR the one who kills Eli Manning and gives him no credit. So Delhomme cant be much worse than Eli based on your opinion.
FPS don't tell me that you believe that anything Blake says carries even a shred of credibility. In his world 24=0. WTF?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
24=0?

Is that how many Yankee players have admitted to taking steroids? Or how many years it will be until the Nets don't finish with a losing record? Or is it how many interceptions ShElisha threw in 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%