Stepping Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulls12

Reaction score
I didn't last very long as the Moderator of the NFL Section of the site, but it's time for me to step down and hand the spot to someone a lot more deserving than me. I was actually surprised that I was picked to take over as a forum mod, and I thank whoever's idea that was to let me do it. But now, with school coming up, and working my job 35-40 hours a week now, I don't have the time to devote to being a mod. Also, my overall activity on SI will probably decrease, but nonetheless I will do my best to stay as active as I can.

Anyways, the person I think who is most deserving to run a forum here on the site is AE. He has very good knowledge of any sport, NFL especially. Staff, please do me a favor and give the spot to him, since I couldn't see anyone else running it. He'll do a much better job than I've done for the past month or so.

Again, thank you to all the staff here on SportzInsomnia for believing in me to run the mod position, even though not many people could even tell that I was in charge of the NFL Forum lol.

Later.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah sorry that you had to step down, but thanks for letting us know. You will remain as the mod until the staff decides of your replacement, so don't think we aren't changing it ;)

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this. I mean, most people would have been non active and just kept the mod position just to have it. Really a good thing you did if you really arent going to be as active. And yes, AE should get this spot with no doubt IMO.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Depends if AE would want his spot back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%