Sportingnews Draft Grades

Mooche

Reaction score
SMH. What is up with you & 707 sucking the dick out of your draft class?

Yeah, McCourty was good last year, saying he was in the pro bowl though doesn't mean anything. Fucking David Garrard was in the probowl for christ sakes. Him and Dowling are NOTHING, I repeat, NOTHING like Fairley & Suh. Suh had a history season for a DT, while DMC just had a regular-ish type cornerback season. Fairley dominated in college last year, was completely unstoppable. Dowling was meh in college and injuries got the best of him. Nothing like it. Fairley was considered the best DT on some peoples boards. Dowling wasn't even considered for maybe top 5.

Marcus Cannon isn't a 1-2 round talent. He was a Middle 2-3 round talent. He tends to be too stiff to play tackle, and at guard he doesn't sit as low as a guard should, which when you're trying to gain leverage and get lower than the Dlineman your facing, could be problems. He didn't just fall because of the cancer shit.

Onto Ryan Mallett, He has a cannon... THATS IT. The guy is sloppy with Accuracy, dumb, character issues, is a "me" first type of player. Brady just isn't gonna flip the wand and turn this guy into a chunk of gold. The Pats didn't really want him, the Value was just too good to pass on. Thats why they leaked the info that they were going to take him, so some team would be like "shit" and trade up. He WONT, repeat, WONT be Bradys replacement since Brady will be the starter for another 4,5,6 years.

And cool, you stole another pick from old ass Alzheimer's Al Davis.
Want A Cookie?

You drafted 2 MEH RBs, Reached for a Injury prone meh CB in dowling. Took a Character problem-ed QB in Mallett. Got ole Cancer nuts in Marcus Cannon. Too many risks, I don't even really like the Pats draft. You obviously know nothing and are sucking the teet of the Pats because you're a bandwagon feggit.

Fuck, oh my god, thank you..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%