Sorry to all involved.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I am going to take the time to say I'm sorry for bringing Start_Colt_Brennan to this forum. I am very ashamed and disgusted with his actions and if I was aware of him being like this I would NOT of had him join this forum. I have talked to him for a little while now and he always loved to talk about sports and so do I. I had originally thought he'd be a good addition to this forum but it's been proven otherwise in a shameful way.

Sorry to all involved.

He deserves to be suspended better yet banned.

I take part blame for this.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
You shouldn't take any blame in this. He controls his own actions.

Clearly your a good friend to him, I wish he would have suited better.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You shouldn't take any blame in this. He controls his own actions.

Clearly your a good friend to him, I wish he would have suited better.
He isn't a good friend. Especially after this. I'm disgusted. Seeing he's 19 years year or whatever I thought he could control his own problems but I guess not.

I don't personally know him and I don't want to be associated with somebody like that.

Again, I apologize. It's uncalled for. I told him to stop and told him before he even joined the forum that their is rules set in place that we all need to abide by which doesn't always happen but he's went a couple steps higher than that.

In other words I did what I could in my control.

House of Steel

Reaction score
You know, bro, you should not even bare the burden nor the responsibility for his actions. He shown his true colors and threw us all a curveball including yourself. Please, don't feel ashame and/or embarass over this. You had no idea what he was all about. I just had to say my peace and get it over with. He is a very disrespecting and very arrogant person that has no business even getting involved with the military possess such hatred and cockiness like he has. He is not going to make it through basic training for the mere fact of experience that I witnessed and went through. Your a good friend and a good person, Palmer, I have respect you for as long as I have talked to you. I wouldn't even hint an ounce of thought over this incident. I guess it serves a lesson to all of us, some people you just can't trust at all.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
You know, bro, you should not even bare the burden nor the responsibility for his actions. He shown his true colors and threw us all a curveball including yourself. Please, don't feel ashame and/or embarass over this. You had no idea what he was all about. I just had to say my peace and get it over with. He is a very disrespecting and very arrogant person that has no business even getting involved with the military possess such hatred and cockiness like he has. He is not going to make it through basic training for the mere fact of experience that I witnessed and went through. Your a good friend and a good person, Palmer, I have respect you for as long as I have talked to you. I wouldn't even hint an ounce of thought over this incident. I guess it serves a lesson to all of us, some people you just can't trust at all.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I don't always get along with Steelers fans LOL but I can honestly say your about one of the only. ;) So, that says something about yourself.

I have said several things I've regretted on this forum and I'm trying to change that.

Everybody will notice a different Palmer in the future. :D

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not your fault, guy was a complete... well, lets just say that isnt the kind of behavior we want here at SI.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's alright man, it happens. Not your fault at all, it was his choice to act like that so he will face the consequences.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No it's funny, because getting mad over the internet is pointless and retarded.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just use the word retarded. It makes every point easier to get across.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
idk, I find internet drama funny
I don't like to be involved in internet "drama" and I don't like to be involved in any type of drama period. I just regret bringing him to this forum and not only making his self look like a complete moron but making myself look like a moron for not only having him join AND talking to him in general. Makes me sick he didn't use my advice to follow the board rules. I told him more than once.

House of Steel

Reaction score
Well I was one of the culprits as Colt would tell me. I just basically told him off about how childish and utterly disrespecting he was, he told myself and Giantsfan off after numerous warning to curb the language. He just snapped and got suspended. That is about all I can say. He was a big old cancer to this board. He kept harassing that poor kid on AIM to give Colt my messenger handlename but then realized I have it on my profile here. He just started telling me off. I gave him a life lesson or two before I blocked the fool. Some people just take the internet way too seriously with the drama. I just told him, I don't believe a word he says anymore. He is trying to live two lives and it just don't work. What a basket case he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%