Something Wrong with Cavs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Dj5

This is Mr.DJ_5
Reaction score
"Stats Dont Lie" we've heard that word all the the from NBA analysts, but in this case, Stats do lie. Lebron James, one of the NBA's biggest icon is having the best year of his nba career and still to come. This young Men averages about : 31ppg, 8rpg , 7apg, go along with that 2 spg and 1bpg. From a individual stand point of view, this is the MVP stats.
37Wins and 29 Losses is the Cleveland Cavaliers current team record, they are 4th ranked in nba eastern conference standing and 2nd in central division. Something bothers me here. Lebron James records about triple double almost every game he plays but they are barely 4th in eastern conference?. On a Daily basis Lebron James will play his heart out and put up MVP stats and still they do not even have at least 60percent winning record. Here is an interesting stats. On november 14 2007, Cavs played against Magics at their home. Lebron James put up one of the best stats in nba history; 39 Pts, 13 Rebs, 14 Assists and 2 block shots. Amazing isn't it?? but guess who lost?? Cleveland Cavaliers. The game ended in a controversial way however even if they won they would have won by no more than 2. I mean if Lebron james puts up this kind of number and they still lose, doesn't something bothers you?.
Right before NBA trade deadline, Cavs traded role players such as larry hughe and Drew gooden for Ben wallace from Chicago bulls, Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak from Seattle Sonics. After the trade they are 6-5 if I'm doing the right math. Did anything change? LBJ still averaged 33ppg, 7rpg and 7apg. Nothing really changed people. It's all Lebron James in Cleveland.
I'm not criticizing Lebron James but I'm criticizing Mike Brown. If Mike Brown was the right coach for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Lebron James would not have that kind of number, a right coach for the team would prevent that from happening. Why? , Why make Lebron James go all out in Season and still have chance to lose by 45 percent? 45 percentage is pretty high, it's like Lebron's fg percentage.
Mike Brown's job was saved by Lebron James, who really single handly defeated Detroit Pistons in NBA Eastern Conference Final in 06-07 Season. I'm also in a way questioning Lebron's abillity, but why not?. Is he really making his teammates better when he has the ball every second his on the court? If he had the abillity to make others better, why did they trade Larry Hughe? he was a phenominal scorer before he came to Cleveland Cavaliers, but then again, all the play decision comes to the Coach so I'm forced to blame to Mike Brown.
What is my point? my point is there is something wrong with Cavs, there is something wrong with every team but perticularly for a team that has a chance to win a NBA title, In my opinion, they are the only team that does not realize what their real problem and solution is. They tried to change things up with the team by trading but nothing changed. Stats dont lie in this case (as in the team record did not change). Not to mention the fact that LBJ might not even receive a MVP trophy for not having a great team record , but I think the change should not have came from the players but the coaches.

I wrote this :D

It's very sloppy and not well formated everything but... thx if u read !!

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I suggest getting somebody to proof read something like this next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%