So I picked my team(s) for this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.G

Reaction score
I know its stupid, but I am really not a fan of any team in the NBA (unless St.Louis gets one). Since its more of a player league I just love NBA period. Last couple of years I have been rooting for hornets and suns. I decided who I will root for this year. If you are a fan of this team consider yourself lucky to have a great sports fan like me rooting for your team (just playing). I am feeling the Heat in the East this year and Hornets in the west again. I will still be rooting for the suns too cause Amare is the man. I know this post had really no point, but I just wanted to let you guys know who I will be rooting for this year.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat in the East is a stretch.

Beasley has been struggling, and its up in the air who will be their PG. I would love to see Livington win comeback player of the year, but thats a long shot.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
Lol, I hope you realize the Heat only won 15 games last season... 15...

K.G

Reaction score
I know what happened last season, I am just giving them a little bit more lovin this season.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Heat in the East is a stretch.

Beasley has been struggling, and its up in the air who will be their PG. I would love to see Livington win comeback player of the year, but thats a long shot.
Not just Shaun for a longshot but the whole heat team will be a longshot for anything. BUT They could be an 8 seed.
I do hope to see Shaun do good though.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I am thinking Los Angeles Lakers and Detroit Pistons unless I see Steph get waived and join Miami but chances are that is not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%