Small Update

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
A few things I want to bring up:

• We've done some re-arranging of the forums. Very minor. Moved the Support sub-forum to the main index page under Front Office so it's easier for members to find it, and make the Introductions & Milestones forum less cluttered. Staff felt it had unnecessary subforums. We have also removed the "Introductions" sub-forum since it's entirely unnecessary. New members will simply just click the "Introductions and Milestones" forum and post a topic there. 
  • SI Contests have been moved to the bottom of the Index in the Sim Leagues section since we don't really use the SI Contests that much. 
  • You'll notice in the SI Browser Tab a small SI logo. We never had a Favicon before but I added one last night. 
  • When navigating through subforums, you'll notice this: 

BreadCrumbs.png

Used to be just plain text with no images or design to it. Added one. Right now it's only working on SI Buzzy skin but I'm hoping to have it working on all the other skins soon.

That's pretty much it. Just small stuff I've been meaning to do for a while. Expect a bigger update next weekend on things to come. 

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
hah, thanks. 

Fixed the navigation bar -- should appear on all the skins now. 

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like the navigation bar a lot.

GMF if possible can you keep my "skin" around lol. I still use it.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
except the trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%