SI, Win $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Just to let you know BKS, GFX galleries are free. You dont need $50 for a free item.

The Future Pele

Big Baller/Shot Caller
Reaction score
Dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

...and by the way...the Lakers are Dog Doo Doo. A one man show, and I even cant stand that Adultering, cocky, ball-hog of an NBA Player.

Good luck with your bootleg contest.
...And you are???

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I know AR13 -- if you wish to know, please PM/IM me individually.
and to say we can't bring members over to the BOTB is kinda defeating the purpose - that's possibly 2 votes for us - and if I remember right, we lost one BOTB by 1 vote one time..

anyway- if we do get registered, for this, the admin needs to make a post about it so other members can find out

Smush

Reaction score
They can come aboard if they don't start any fights and can be mature.. unlike they were on page 2.

The sooner you guys register, the better.. Because ya'll will get a head start.

Oh and I recommend you guys send out an email to all your members and tell them to vote for you guys.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
So...

Should I register on his forum and post about the Lakers or something?

I'm confused with all of the negative stuff going on in the thread..

And btw, I'm asking our admins, so don't bother replying to me Mr. Clutch

CB4_Raps

SI's Bad Boy
Reaction score
They can come aboard if they don't start any fights and can be mature.. unlike they were on page 2.

The sooner you guys register, the better.. Because ya'll will get a head start.

Oh and I recommend you guys send out an email to all your members and tell them to vote for you guys.
I wasn't mature?

Wow oh wow. I love it when I know I'm right, so let's get to the point. You made this post after my reference to us all being unemployed men in sarcasm:

WTF? I come here to ask if you guys want to join a BOTB and you guys start <Censored> at me?

Just because I don't post here CB4_Raps doesn't mean I'm calling you a middle aged unemployed man who has nothing better to do with his life than get 20 posts on my board to vote in a BOTB.

Wow, retard.
I suggest you practice what you preach before calling me mentally handicapped. Just a thought.

highlight_reel

Reaction score
I suggest, Mr. Clutch, that you lower this thing down to 5 posts. Because honestly, how much is there to post about the Lakers?

And if you'd rather spend your time posting on YOUR boards, then you're defeating your own marketing purposes... think about it... hello...

Smush

Reaction score
We have a section for NBA discussion too, so you don't need to post about Lakers.

It'll be wrong if I post on this board just to advertise.. Plus, that's called spamming.

highlight_reel

Reaction score
No, we're looking for good quality posts.

Here's what you do. Post around this board, with a link in your sig linking to your board. As you become a more active member, maybe some people will click on your link, and join your board. Ever thought of that?

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Look...I'm not too sold on the NBA or BOTB contests. I dont really watch the NBA anymore on a regular basis but I know enough about what goes on in the league & its history it to post. I also am not too comfortable with BOTB contests because of how unreliable alot of us have seen them turnout in the past.

But....

To benefit SI & to showcase my newfound loyalty to its members, I will enter the battle if all you guys agree to.

Just let me know.

And for those that are so curious to know who I am, you can find me on AOL -> beerleague05

Smush

Reaction score
No, we're looking for good quality posts.

Here's what you do. Post around this board, with a link in your sig linking to your board. As you become a more active member, maybe some people will click on your link, and join your board. Ever thought of that?
Putting a link in your sig is spamming.. Unless it's allowed on this board.

What if I don't want to post on this board? Ever thought of that?

Don't teach me how to advertise buddy, I've spent hundreds already.. I'm even talking to KCAL9 now.

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't teach me how to advertise buddy, I've spent hundreds already.. I'm even talking to KCAL9 now.
KCAL9 is one of my favorite channels in the world- please don't make it look bad. :[

Seriously. :[

highlight_reel

Reaction score
Putting a link in your sig is spamming.. Unless it's allowed on this board.

What if I don't want to post on this board? Ever thought of that?

LOL, that's spamming? You need to get a lesson how how to run a site if that's spamming, because that's utter and pathetic dictatorship if they can't have a link to their board in their sig. Absolutely pathetic.

And we don't want to post on the board, we're going to go vote. Ever thought about that? Just give us our $50 -- I mean, we're looking for fairness here.

And I couldn't give a crap who the heck you're talking to -- go talk to KCAL9... lol, what the heck? You know, you bragger. NO ONE CARES WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!

Thank you, good night.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL, that's spamming? You need to get a lesson how how to run a site if that's spamming, because that's utter and pathetic dictatorship if they can't have a link to their board in their sig. Absolutely pathetic.

And we don't want to post on the board, we're going to go vote. Ever thought about that? Just give us our $50 -- I mean, we're looking for fairness here.

And I couldn't give a crap who the heck you're talking to -- go talk to KCAL9... lol, what the heck? You know, you bragger. NO ONE CARES WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO!

Thank you, good night.
pwn'd...by a 13 year old

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What are you talking about?

Thank you, good night.
That's what I'm talking about, Willis.

Smush

Reaction score
I was giving an example of why you (a 13 year old :lol:) shouldn't be trying to teach me how to advertise.

Why will I host a battle of the boards and give the winner $50 if I get barely anything out of it? Go ahead and vote without posting.. Your post won't count though.

Use your brain, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%