SI NFL Podcast; Episode two topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
If there is anything you would like to be discussed during next weeks show, post it here.

Also, a day before the show, be sure to check back for the number if you would like to call-in along with what times each topic will be discussed.

Thank you

Mooche

Reaction score
We have some ideas already for this next show, but your opinions and ideas are greatly appreciated!

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Am I in this one ?

Mooche

Reaction score
Seven - You can call in, most certainly. It would be great to hear from you.

Thanks guys, keep the ideas rolling!

Mooche

Reaction score
Great ideas Danny. You plan on calling in? I would love to talk to another Colts fan about the upcoming season.

Reaction score
Great ideas Danny. You plan on calling in? I would love to talk to another Colts fan about the upcoming season.
I would, but my phone snapped in half. I'll call in another time when I get my new blackberry.

Mooche

Reaction score
Sucks man. That sounds great, would be great to hear from you pal.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mention about 60 seconds of the LeBron fiasco...and then discuss any situations in the NFL, where something similar has gone down in the past. We've never seen an "Bro-pacts" in the league but maybe dive into the relationship between a city, the star athlete, and then when that star athlete ends up playing for another team. Favre is the obvious guy to bring up in this topic...even though people are Favre-d out, it could lead to an interesting debate over the differences of a player heading for greener pastures & say a team cutting ties with the player.

Mooche

Reaction score
We are going to post times and topics in our next thread - then, we will post all the info you need with the number, etc. You call that number when we are discussing something you would like to talk about.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This could be something worth talking about:

http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=2010NFL_NFLPreview

This site, if I remember correctly, has a history of being very accurate with their predicitions. So far they definetly have some surprises...Eagles at 11-5, Falcons at 6-10, Panthers at 12-4.

Then of course you can talk about the biggest topic in sports, Lebron...and if a NFL FA will ever get the buzz Lebron has.

Mooche

Reaction score
Thank you nolafan. We will definitely take a look at that.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Can anyone call in Friday night?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Guys, we're gonna delay the show a few days as Mooche is out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%