SI Board Awards v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
As a part of the Sportz Insomnia re-dedication process and the start of the summer, upper staff and I have decided that a Board Awards is a way to liven things up a bit.

So coming the day between Friday the 13th and Father's Day, we will be holding the 6th installment of the Sportz Insomnia Board Awards.

And this time, it will be more member interactive. With new awards, new layout, and new events. We will be introducing some new awards. But in a way to make this more interactive, until Friday night I will be taking requests from the members for a new award that could be handed out. Thing we need an SI's rawest member award? Send the idea for the award to my personal messages and I and upper staff will decide if it's acceptable. Or, if you're too lazy to do that, just post it here in this thread. :)

The Nominees will come out sometime between now and the date of the board awards.

But anyways, I'll go more in-depth later after we have more details.

also, I'm not running solo this year. We will have new people helping out with the Pre-Show and Post-Show and even the main show. If you would like to help out with one of the events please send me a message and give me your idea and what you would have planned.

Because after all this is going to be a member interactive Board Awards.

But don't worry --- The Chuckster WILL be there even if we have to draw him here with donuts.

Hope to see you there, PM me or upper staff with any questions or concerns with the award show.

Hope to see you there. :)

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully I got everything together by then

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SI's Wish You Were Here Award

Awarded to the Member That Is Most Wanted Back to their Active Self
(Nominations: bestkeptsecret13, nba_balla, werebarret, slpnsld23, The Future Pele, Josh10_10)

Hell they are all winners. you wish they'd all be back, but if you could only choose one that you wanted to come back, who would it be?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like that award, nice idea. Will be taken into consideration for sure.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll make it!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I'll be in South Carolina :(

Hope y'all have fun though...

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To be honest I miss Lakerfan. Sports Enquirers was really cool and I miss writing interviews and articles with that team.

bulls12

Reaction score
[quote name='Big Bid'Ness' post='3830951' date='Jun 1 2008, 08:53 PM']Your already nominated for the SMH award of the month lol.[/quote]
For saying what lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I may be able to help out depending if I have baseball that day.

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rename The Noob Award to the "Who the F*** are You? Oh You're the New Guy" Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%