#7 -
#8 -
#9 -
#10 -

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Was down to Eli and Ryan for me. Tough choice but I went with Eli.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Wolves United said:
This list has Aaron Rodgers at number 2? Shit list lel

It's very debatable between Rodgers and Brady. To me, I think it's tough to say Brady isn't the best QB right now. 

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eli's goofy-ass for me

Soundwave

Reaction score
Maybe have to go with Eli slightly ahead of Ben, but it is a big drop off from 4 to 5.

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Soundwave said:
Maybe have to go with Eli slightly ahead of Ben, but it is a big drop off from 4 to 5.

For me, it was tough to pick between the 2. Lately haven't liked how ben has been playing though. 

Soundwave

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
For me, it was tough to pick between the 2. Lately haven't liked how ben has been playing though.
Exactly. Consistency is what made the difference.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
1. Rodgers
2. Brady
3. Manning
4. Brees
5. Eli
6. Ben
7. Flacco
8. Ryan
9. Romo
10. Schaub

Easy peasy list.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Also, I place Flacco above of Ryan because Joe shows up in the playoffs and does quite a lot with lesser receiving options.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Also, I place Flacco above of Ryan because Joe shows up in the playoffs and does quite a lot with lesser receiving options.
I suggest you actually go look at Ryan's numbers this past offseason, If the Falcons would have won it all, everyone would be talking about how great he was in the playoffs just like they are with Flacco, only difference is Matt actually shows up during the regular season as well.  Flacco is just a bad QB who has had 1 good post season run.  Also lets not sell short Boldin, Smith & Rice

Fuhgeddaboudit

Reaction score
Flacco is too inconsistent outside of the playoffs. He wins a SB and everyone gets on his D.

Boda

PSN = HitmanCapone
Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:
Flacco is too inconsistent outside of the playoffs. He wins a SB and everyone gets on his D.
Exactly.  I still wouldn't let Flacco in the top 10.  He just isn't a good QB, atleast not yet, 1 Playoff run doesn't change that fact

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
I actually came pretty close to picking Matt Ryan, but I just feel like I need to see a few more years of him to verify his consistency. I went with Eli, but I'm really surprised more votes didn't go to Ben or Ryan. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Boda said:
I suggest you actually go look at Ryan's numbers this past offseason, If the Falcons would have won it all, everyone would be talking about how great he was in the playoffs just like they are with Flacco, only difference is Matt actually shows up during the regular season as well.  Flacco is just a bad QB who has had 1 good post season run.  Also lets not sell short Boldin, Smith & Rice

Flacco is not a bad QB by any means, and Matt Ryan finally had a good playoff game. Big deal. He blew two of his first three by himself.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Fuhgeddaboudit said:

Inconsistent in what way, exactly? Sure he doesn't light it up every week, but he doesn't play poorly very often, either. It's rare. He might not throw TDs one week, but he ain't throwing picks either.

Matt Ryan can shit the bed on any given Sunday. You see that Oakland game last year? I don't recall Flacco having a game like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%