Marion gave birth to Nash 

Also, the mix just repeats the song. The glory days of the past

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Personally, and bring on the flaming if you must, I don't think this is all that great of a pickup. Marion was obviously brought in because of his reputation as a defender, but he's progressively started to decline as a defender the last two seasons. He really struggled defensively last season.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's playing for the minimum 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's probably the best player to sign for the minimum in a long time. that being said, he's a shell of what he once was. still a solid pickup, just don't know how well he's gonna play as a bench guy.

werebarret

Reaction score
Good luck to the Matrix, he'll always be one of my all tiem favorites for his years with the mavs, specifically for 2011.  

for the cavs, he'll be a solid backup combo forward that can still play great defense in streches.  i suspect he'll be paired with love a lot for long stretches during the game.  incredible pickup for the minimum.  

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For the minimum, you can't go wrong with the Matrix. 

dsmatheny88

Reaction score
elcheato said:
!!

https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/501021606266032128

Can we have this Marion?

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPYkUzu45mQ[/media]

No you wont get that Matrix but you are going to get an excellent defender that can defend just about ever position. Nolafan I think the only reason it may seem like he has declined defensively is because he was pretty much the only defender we had on the mavs roster two years ago and night after night he was having to defend every position. Same thing last year but just not as much because we relied more on Dalambert to defend in the paint. His last two years here though he was our defensive anchor. Being in Cleveland that won't be the case because he will have more help with Lebron being there. Does anybody know if he's starting or coming off the bench? Because I remember hearing he didn't want to go to a team where he wasn't going to start. Maybe they start him at the 3 and Lebron at the 4 and rotate them in both positions?    

dsmatheny88

Reaction score
Oh yea! I wasn't even thinking about the Kevin Love trade when I said that, it had completely slipped my mind. Looks like he will be coming off the bench then. Sucks we had to rely on him to do so much the past couple years or he might have taken the same deal to stay with us even though Cleveland gives him a better chance of winning another title I know he loved playing with Dirk, he loved the fans here and he loves this organization. He still might have stayed but after everything he did for us offering him a minimum contract and a spot on the bench would be like a slap in the face

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Love is gonna play a good chunk of minutes at center I imagine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%