Shaq Wants To Play With Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shaquille O'Neal has been trying to convince the Celtics to sign him in order to make another run at an NBA championship.

Two sources close to O'Neal confirmed his interest in signing with Boston. There have been reports that O'Neal, an unrestricted free agent, is asking for too much money and too big of a role at this point in his career.

Unless the Celtics were to work a sign-and-trade with the Cavaliers, they can only offer him the veteran's minimum of $1.35 million.

"He only wants to go to a team with a chance to win it all," one source said. "That's a short list. Even for the money, he's not going to a non-contender."
Hope he goes there. I think with the addition of him and JO that will at least get another very solid year of contention from them.
Plus I've always wanted to see both of the O'Neal's on the same team lol.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it would be good to see him go to a team where he had a chance at kobe and the lakers in the finals. but i doubt they work anything out for him. either way, id love to see him ply against the lakers in the finals.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Give us Avery Bradley and we'll S&T.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Him and JONeal would be a pretty decent duo to try and stop Gasol/Bynum, IMO. Why not just go back to LA for the minimum though? LOL. I can't picture Shaq in a Boston jersey though.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well Shaq is gonna go to a contender, I'm pretty sure of that. Wether its Boston, Atlanta, or some other team. Worst case scenario he winds up in Cleveland again.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well I hate Boston. And Shaq. So good fit.

X-_-Facter45

Reaction score
woooooooooooow really they would be goo dwith him but him perkins n JO N KG wouldnt work as a big man unit but if they did oh man would they be good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%