Selby will enter draft

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
VCU made it further than both AZ/Duke...and duke with the messiah Kyrie back too.

We made the elite 8 with brady morningstar/tyrel reed starting.But haters gonna hate.

And we will have fun winning the big 12 again..with 3 future NBA players on our starting 5.

Have fun with Bumlees as your big men...and watching Henson/Zeller dominate your shitty frontline again.
LOL if you're going to go by whoever goes farthest in the tournament as who is the best teams in the country... well I'm sorry but that's just skewed logic. They're called upsets for a reason. KU had everyone and their cousin picking them to win it all this year. But I guess it wasn't their fault that they were overrated all year.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KU..won the Big 12 regular season...won in the postseason tourney...and made it to the elite 8 while losing 3 players to the pros....

We had a better season...so idk why your talking trash

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Duke lost their most talented overall player and still won 32 games. I wish we got to play Richmond and VCU.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here we go with the kyrie excuse...he played in the tourney so whats the excuse for the tourney

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Here we go with the kyrie excuse...he played in the tourney so whats the excuse for the tourney
Lol you act like he just came back and was same old Kyrie. Our team wasn't adjusted to playing with him and he was a bit rusty himself.

Plus this isn't even a Duke/KU argument IDK why you brought Duke into it. I'm just calling you out on the fact that you act like KU is a lock to win the Big 12 this year when they're presumably not even the favorites to do so.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We weren't the favorites during Sherron's jr year...we won it that year. We were supposed to finish behind Baylor, KSU, and Texas again this year...and what do you know. KU wins it again.

Only team Im worried about is Baylor....and thats if Quincy Miller gets back to his old form.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
We weren't the favorites during Sherron's jr year...we won it that year. We were supposed to finish behind Baylor, KSU, and Texas again this year...and what do you know. KU wins it again.

Only team Im worried about is Baylor....and thats if Quincy Miller gets back to his old form.
Okay but you're acting like it's a lock for KU to win. I'm not saying they can't, just stop being so damn cocky...

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ill continue trusting the Coach that is dominating his conference in ways it hasnt seen before.

Dynasty lives on

Mooche

Reaction score
You're the one who brought up Texas, not me.. They collapse every year, not my fault.
You quoted CC, not me.

And again, what do you call it when you are the number one seed and you get bounced? Not a collapse? Is it OK?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not talking about collapsing in the tourney.. I'm talking about being considered a top team in the league and falling off at the end of the year, like Texas has done the last few years..

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Royce Woolridge is transferring from KU as well. IDK if this means anything or not.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He knew he wouldnt see significant minutes probably til he was a senior.

Opens up another scholly...for the 2012 class.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I honestly think that Duke or AZ would of beat VCU...also Kansas would of beat them on any other given night.

Mooche

Reaction score
It's all spilled milk, over and done with.. VCU was shooting the lights out, and would have beaten ANYONE when they were just firing like that.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Yes but a better defensive team could've done something about that.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ahh I def thought he was staying another year at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%