Seahawks Like Marshawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
NFL.com - If the Bills decide to trade running back Marshawn Lynch, the Seahawks are very interested, a source told NFL.com.

Buffalo has held onto Lynch even though other teams are interested and he's currently third on the team's depth chart.

The Seahawks remained interested in Lynch even before releasing LenDale White, according to a source. Lynch's good friend, Justin Forsett, is on the roster.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I trully think Lynch can bounce back from his sub-par play. I think he just needs a change of scenery and a good offensive scheme.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Please let this happen. I'd love to go watch Lynch play in a Seattle uni. One of my favorite players.

Mooche

Reaction score
They do need to find another back -- he might be worth the risk. I said the same thing about LandWhale... but, I truly do not know where Lynch's head is at.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Send his ass to Seattle..."birds of a same feather flock together". Marshawn is a well documented criminal and human scumbag in Western NY. Put him together with Pete Carroll's lying, scandalous ass & we've got ourselves an NFC West winner!

Barcode

Reaction score
.. but, I truly do not know where Lynch's head is at.
You are not the first (or last) person to say that. I'm not sure where his talent level is yet, but I'm not sure that SEA is not a team that will be winning 10-11-12 games. Forsett is not sexy, but I'll take him over a player that you know is :thisclose: to the 3rd strike and a meeting with the commissioner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%