A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LINK

its about time
What a cheap post.

At least quote the article next time.

I said it last night though...I would be surprised to see Linehan make it through today as head coach. I like Jimmy Haslett stepping in and taking over though.

Back to the bench goes Trent Green.

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Aboot time... Aye?

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's not like it matters who the coach is, the Rams flat out suck...

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not true, they're a professional football team. I'm pretty sure they can do better.

But yeah, about time.
Yeah, they're a professional team (that sucks) playing against professional teams (that are good). What you said would make sense if they were playing maybe high school or college teams.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
How could a professional team suck? It makes no sense. If you have good coaching, you should be able to get wins. They're being out coached by the rest of the league.

K.G

Reaction score
Sorry if the post sucked, i was just excited about the firing. Its not like it solves all our problems. Haslett might not be the answer, we have to redo the whole coaching staff and front office.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How could a professional team suck? It makes no sense. If you have good coaching, you should be able to get wins. They're being out coached by the rest of the league.
How could a profession team suck? By not having good players, for example the Rams.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because they are playing professional teams...

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Haslett wasn't a bad coach when he was with the Saints. He'll be better then Linehan was. Bulger should be starting he's better then an old Green.

Everything Turns To Nothing .
Reaction score
How could a profession team suck? By not having good players, for example the Rams.
No good players? I think you should rephrase that... You're saying Torry Holt, Steven Jackson, Chris Long, Dante Hall, Orlando Pace, and Leonard Little all suck. That's crazy talk... Yeah, they might not have the best roster in the world, but they should be able to get 6-8 wins.

Linehan couldn't help much, so he got fired. I think Haslett is a better coach than him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%