Roy Halladay

JUNX

Mmmmmm......
Reaction score
Idk.......Look at some psds and tuts.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, needs some lighting on him, and text should be closer to doc, and text doesn't look good at all. Tuts would be a good idea, that's how I learned a bit at least. Check some of ours out when you hit 25.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotta add render effects, lighting, and diversify the background and make it blend/flow.

Looking at PSDs will help you man but you've got to practice and keep working it at it. Play around with photoshop and you'll get the hang of it.

.truth

Reaction score
Look at some tuts, and PSD's. The resource section here is great, it'll help you learn quickly.

goblinslayer

Reaction score
Gotta add render effects, lighting, and diversify the background and make it blend/flow.

Looking at PSDs will help you man but you've got to practice and keep working it at it. Play around with photoshop and you'll get the hang of it.
Text has been a big problem for me, but after reading the comments that people leave on other people's work it seems to be a common problem. I've started to download fonts from dafont.com which has helped me some imo.

Right now I'm still learning photoshop, every time I make something I'm just trying to experiment with a new feature, and combine different stuff. I think I've gotten a lot better, compared to my first sig. When I hit 25 posts, I'm hoping some of the tutorials will help out and teach me some new stuff.

Just made this sig, thoughts?

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Text has been a big problem for me, but after reading the comments that people leave on other people's work it seems to be a common problem. I've started to download fonts from dafont.com which has helped me some imo.

Right now I'm still learning photoshop, every time I make something I'm just trying to experiment with a new feature, and combine different stuff. I think I've gotten a lot better, compared to my first sig. When I hit 25 posts, I'm hoping some of the tutorials will help out and teach me some new stuff.

Just made this sig, thoughts?

Better render effect but not much. Just some lighting. The text is a no just play around with it. Probably shouldn't be the same color as your background and also, change the setting to smooth, the text setting that is.

Gotta develop the BG also. The brushing is a start but it needs more than a stock photo and a pattern

Keep working man. Just keep posting your stuff here and asking for C&C

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%