Rosenthal: Braves are "shopping everyone owed money" Including Freddie Freeman

lilbravesfan22

Reaction score
http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/...i-hot-stove-prospects-starting-pitcher-111515

Officials from three different clubs told me that the Braves have indeed shopped first baseman Freddie Freeman, with one saying such a possibility was “the talk of the (Arizona) Fall League” among scouts about 10 days ago.

The Braves, another official says, are “shopping everyone owed money” – a group that would include right-hander Julio Teheran, right fielder Nick Markakis and center fielder Cameron Maybin, among others.
I'm all for trading Freeman plus others if they can get a good haul.

I'm kinda excited to see what this offseason has in store. It's obvious they aren't stopped at Simmons.

DWeb

Reaction score
Hope the M's can make a push for him, assuming he fits Dipoto's mold.

Raindelay

Has 2 Phones
Reaction score
DWeb said:
Hope the M's can make a push for him, assuming he fits Dipoto's mold.
I think you guys are in very good hands with Jerry Dipoto. He should lead the team in a good direction!

DWeb

Reaction score
Quattro said:
I think you guys are in very good hands with Jerry Dipoto. He should lead the team in a good direction!
So far so good. It'll be interesting to see what he does with a team he actually has the reigns of.

Fat Tony

Reaction score
Would be shocked if they actually traded Freeman, i'm sure they're shopping everyone but I have a hard time seeing them move their only core offensive player right now.

lilbravesfan22

Reaction score
Fat Tony said:
Would be shocked if they actually traded Freeman, i'm sure they're shopping everyone but I have a hard time seeing them move their only core offensive player right now.
Hector Olivera FTW

BRAAP!

Reaction score
Braves are a fucking dumpster fire right now. Worst possible timing with the move to the new stadium

MattMac124

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
Braves are a fucking dumpster fire right now. Worst possible timing with the move to the new stadium
theyre hoping to be rebuilt by the time the stadium opens...lol

BRAAP!

Reaction score
Most of the guys they are getting in return won't be ML ready until like 2 years after they move to the new stadium

MattMac124

Reaction score
BRAAP! said:
Most of the guys they are getting in return won't be ML ready until like 2 years after they move to the new stadium
Newcombes near ML ready right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%