Rose, Nash, Deron, Jennings Slated For Skills Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chicago Bulls’ Derrick Rose will defend his title in the 2010 Skills Challenge against Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks, Steve Nash of the Phoenix Suns and Deron Williams of the Utah Jazz, as part of NBA All-Star Saturday Night on Feb. 13, at American Airlines Center in Dallas. The 2010 field features three of the event’s six previous winners.

The Skills Challenge was introduced at NBA All-Star 2003 in Atlanta and features four players competing in a two-round timed “obstacle course” consisting of dribbling, passing and shooting stations. All players must observe basic NBA ball-handling rules while completing the course. The two players with the fastest times from the first round advance to the finals with the order of competition determined by inverse order of the first round times. At the discretion of the referee, television instant replay may be consulted for clarification of rules compliance.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think rose can win this but I think he's gonna be a bit lazy this year since he's getting to play in the big game. I got jennings winning.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think it'll be between Deron and Nash with Nash barely winning it

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Deron or Buck

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
see tyo, rose can be lazy and still win

i dont think he'll be lazy and i got him repeating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%