Rondo to Kings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ESPN
The Kings have also reached out to the Celtics and would be willing to deal the No. 4 pick if they could get Rondo in return. The Celtics would likely want more than just the No. 4 pick for Rondo -- and the Kings might be willing to throw in either Jason Thompson or Spencer Hawes to make it happen.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd keep Jason and add Spencer, but do they have any cap? dealing two young players for one is a little iffy.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do we have Cap? Yes.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
IDK, that is one trade that would really have to be thought over.

In the end though, I don't think it happens.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well if you gys get Rondo you better hope some FA's want to play with him.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
This may be career suicide if this trade happens

lets look at it like this

you get a good back court of rondo and martin but you deplet an already bad forawrd core
now if nocioni stays rondo martin and nocioni thats the makeing of a hell of a 123 but they would need a big man sheldon williams isnt the kind of guy you want to start a pf along with hawes at center so theyd need a big man

but depending on how fast the devolpmet of greene goes he may become a good 6th man
and if mccants knee can hold up he can be a good engrey guy off the pine
and they keep udrich to be rondos back up hes showen flashes he can be good at times
its about how fast develompent can go and how fast they can jell to become a starting 5

if the trade did happen they def need to get a power forward no way in hell should williams start

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
WOAH, Game spitting some basketball smarts

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This may be career suicide if this trade happens

lets look at it like this

you get a good back court of rondo and martin but you deplet an already bad forawrd core
now if nocioni stays rondo martin and nocioni thats the makeing of a hell of a 123 but they would need a big man sheldon williams isnt the kind of guy you want to start a pf along with hawes at center so theyd need a big man

but depending on how fast the devolpmet of greene goes he may become a good 6th man
and if mccants knee can hold up he can be a good engrey guy off the pine
and they keep udrich to be rondos back up hes showen flashes he can be good at times
its about how fast develompent can go and how fast they can jell to become a starting 5

if the trade did happen they def need to get a power forward no way in hell should williams start
Sheldon Williams isn't even a King anymore. He's gone. It would probably be Rondo at the point, Martin at the 2, Garcia at the 3, Thompson at the 5. And I could see Greene playing the 4 if he bulks up like he's been saying he's been doing this offseason. Then we resign Ike Digou to a small contract (He put up near 30 pts the last three games of the season when he actually got PT.) Nocioni would be the 6th man most likely. Nah, I hate this trade. We're better off keeping Hawes and the pick IMO. I would do #4, #23 and Garcia for him though.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4072311' date='Jun 13 2009, 02:57 PM']The Celtics arent that stupid. Top 5 PG for a draft pick? lmao.[/quote]
And Spencer Hawes/Jason Thompson. The Celtics would probably do it. Kings won't. And Rondo isn't top 5. LMAO

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
[quote name='I'm With ATL' post='4072311' date='Jun 13 2009, 04:57 PM']The Celtics arent that stupid. Top 5 PG for a draft pick? lmao.[/quote]
You keep proving me right with every single post you make in the NBA section..

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
You keep proving me right with every single post you make in the NBA section..
you right about what.

C's dont need Hawes and Thompson.

rondo aint a top 5 pg? okay well nobody can deny he's top 10 at least and a top 10 player at any position for spencer hawes and a draft pick is stupid for a team like the Celtics who need that top 10 playerif they plan to win the championship.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hawes would be a better option then Perkins at center.

But I doubt the deal happens, Celtics have already stated they arent moving Rondo, even though he can be frustrating at times...

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say he would because he's more talented skill wise, and would be able to run the pick and pop or hi/lo with KG.

I havent seen much of him either so Im going on the 2-3 games Ive seen him play.

I'm With ATL

Reaction score
Well either way the C's certainly arent desperate enough for a Center to offer Rondo.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You keep proving me right by posting dumb post's.

I don't think they'll deal Rondo, but this by no means what so ever a bad deal.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope they don't do it. Gives the Hawks a better chance to go for Rondo in the 010 FAcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%