[Report] JP Barry drops Kabanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
Agent JP Barry drops Kabanov. That's two weeks before the draft. Kanabov's soap opera continues. The team to draft him... We'll see

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Attitude problems but no doubt he could be a star

Penguins...PLEASE

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's possible he could drop to 2nd round. Attitude problems might ruin his career imo.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's possible he could drop to 2nd round. Attitude problems might ruin his career imo.
True.

He reminds me so much of Nikolai Zherdev. Zherdev has the skill to be a star in the NHL but his attitude is just so prevalent. He was good for a Rangers team with no offense and imagine if he had things to work with all around him (that actually worked lol).

Kabanov could take the same route but I have to hope it'll be a much better route

Mooche

Reaction score
True.

He reminds me so much of Nikolai Zherdev. Zherdev has the skill to be a star in the NHL but his attitude is just so prevalent. He was good for a Rangers team with no offense and imagine if he had things to work with all around him (that actually worked lol).

Kabanov could take the same route but I have to hope it'll be a much better route
Sometimes that guys with attitude issues that fall to the end of the first round - second round that end up on good teams with very strong structure can turn it around and reach their potential. I'm not saying that is always 100% the case but I wouldn't doubt this kid if he ends up in a very good situation.

Nucker

gms
Reaction score
IMO, this guy is one of the top 5 Players in this Draft. He was called the Next Ovechkin not long ago.

stewza

Reaction score
I have a really hard time thinking that Kabanov will be picked in the first round. It's not just like a Beach attitude problem, with him comes his dad who's like Carl Lindros x3. He can't stick with a team or an agent I guess now. Using a first round pick is just way too risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%