Redskins trade for #2 pick

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I remember the first time I lost my virginity too Jake.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Mike Shannahan isnt even that good of a coach. What did he do without Elway? Exactly...

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mike Shannahan isnt even that good of a coach. What did he do without Elway? Exactly...
Won division titles with Brian Griese and Jake Plummer, also sent them both to the pro bowl.

It's easy to say he didn't win a super bowl after Elway, but how many super bowls did Elway win before Shanahan? hm...

Ballhard

Reaction score
Fucking overpaying assholes

How did they overpay? No money has been given yet.

Look at the Eli trade... even the Julio Jones trade.. everyone though both were farfetched but haven't heard much because both produce. If RGIII does it will be the same. This also gives the Skins' leverage for free agents like Jackson, Garcon, Nicks, Grubbs among others.

A lot smarter than pay Peyton 35752905 for a year or two.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Won division titles with Brian Griese and Jake Plummer, also sent them both to the pro bowl.

It's easy to say he didn't win a super bowl after Elway, but how many super bowls did Elway win before Shanahan? hm...
But Elway went to 3 Super Bowls before that, so they werent that far off. Since 1998, he has only taken a team to a championship game once. I think he is overrated and we will see soon enough with the Redskins.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ew, 11 reminds me of Patrick Ramsey.

Gaffney better get off his sorry ass and give RG3 #10. Or else no receptions for you.

RManske2

Reaction score
Not that big of a deal, I'm sure if he doesn't give up #10 then can just cut him anyways.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Not that big of a deal, I'm sure if he doesn't give up #10 then can just cut him anyways.
Why would they cut him? He's a good receiver still.

Although I'd love for him to come back to NE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%