Red Sox collapse 'a beautiful thing'

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/dailypitch/post/2012/03/luke-scott-red-sox-fans-vulgar/1#.T1EkmfEgerY

"Just their arrogance. The fans come in and they take over the city. They're ruthless. They're vulgar. They cause trouble. They talk about your family. Swear at you. Who likes that? When people do that, it just gives you more incentive to beat them. Then when things like [the last game of last season] happen, you celebrate even more. You go to St. Louis -- classiest fans in the game. You do well, there's no vulgarity. You know what? You don't wish them bad."
"Everybody's giving high-fives, then all of a sudden [Longoria] homers," Scott said. "Everybody's in the clubhouse and it's like, Bam! And we're like, 'Go home Boston! Pack your bags. See you next year. ... I got to see a priceless thing driving back to my apartment. I see all the Boston fans walking around, and I mean they were crying crocodile tears. People were like this, walking side by side."

Scott wrapped his arm around a reporter's waist and began to wail to demonstrate.

"It was like someone shot their dog. I rolled down the window and I'm like, 'Ah, hah, sucks doesn't it, when someone laughs or makes fun of you when things aren't going your way.'"

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll be sure to tell everyone I know that they make sure not to use vulgarity or any offensive comments around Scott when the Rays come to Fenway

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Apparently they already do.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I dont mind the comments because everyone is entitled to speak their opinions. But its Luke Scott, come on now. Wtf has he ever won? Nothing. Now if this was from someone like James Shields, Longo, or Zobrist then its coming from someone who can back it up.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I love that someone finally said it. You go to a game here against Boston or New York and deal with those trolls you'll see what it's like. They're assholes to be honest.

Detroit, Baltimore, LA, Toronto and Texas have decently nice fans.

Some of the Detroit fans got obnoxious but New York has to be the worst in the area. Boston a very, very close second.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Who the fuck cares? Quit crying you bitch.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
You can bitch about Yankees fans when they become a minority at your games instead of the being the majority

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I love that someone finally said it. You go to a game here against Boston or New York and deal with those trolls you'll see what it's like. They're assholes to be honest.

Detroit, Baltimore, LA, Toronto and Texas have decently nice fans.

Some of the Detroit fans got obnoxious but New York has to be the worst in the area. Boston a very, very close second.
If you get paid millions to play a fucking sport but can't handle heckling, no matter how bad it is, I don't feel sorry for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%