Randolph to Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New York Daily News -
Zach Randolph admitted to the New York Daily News that Isiah Thomas needs to make some changes to rescue the Knicks' season.

"I'll have to be honest with you," Randolph told the Daily News on Wednesday after a loss to Boston. "I thought things would be a lot better here. But so far it's not. Things are not working out."

[New York Post -
According to Marc Berman of the New York Post, the Knicks and Nuggets may be discussing a multi player deal involving Zach Randolph.

According to the report, the players discussed in a potential deal included Linas Kleiza, Eduardo Najera, Steven Hunter and J.R. Smith for Randolph and another Knick.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man c'mon. why are teams giving away good players for mediocre ones? the only player we're getting in the deal is Smith, and he wont get nuch PT.

and the hurt continues.....f*ck everyone in the Knicks front office.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kleiza? Hes only like 22 or 23. Hes got tons of potential.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kleiza and Smith are both young good players....I wanted even trade those 2 alone for Randolph. If anything they shouled send like Nene or Martin who can never stay healthy anyways.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why the hell do you want Zach Randolph on your team?
easy, he is the only consistent low post scorer on the team. Regardless of all the reports about him not liking NY I would rather keep him then Curry, Z-Bo can at least mentally take the challenge of playing in NY, Curry can't. If we are going to trade him we better get more then that.

DJT said:
Kleiza and Smith are both young good players....I wanted even trade those 2 alone for Randolph. If anything they shouled send like Nene or Martin who can never stay healthy anyways.
YOU may do that, but obviously anyone who knows what a balanced trade is wouldnt. We dont have room for Smith, and Kleiza isnt the type of player that would fit in our "system" theres no reason to make this trade.

Da_GM

Reaction score
I must agree with dez, acquiring Smith and Kleiza would just bring it more guys to log jam at the SF and the backcourts. Although Randolph can't defend or block a shot he can score in the post when determined, only problem is that he falls in love with the jumper too much and doesn't establish himself in the post enough. Not a good deal IMO.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I must agree with dez, acquiring Smith and Kleiza would just bring it more guys to log jam at the SF and the backcourts. Although Randolph can't defend or block a shot he can score in the post when determined, only problem is that he falls in love with the jumper too much and doesn't establish himself in the post enough. Not a good deal IMO.

Exactly.

We're good at the 2 and 3 position. What we need is a true PG, a defensive presence downlow and a shooter......and a new front office

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why not trade Randolph really, could it honestly hurt?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why not trade Randolph really, could it honestly hurt?

Im not saying DONT trade him, im saying if we are going to trade him then it needs to be for more then what the Nuggets are offering, he's worth way more then that.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Im not saying DONT trade him, im saying if we are going to trade him then it needs to be for more then what the Nuggets are offering, he's worth way more then that.
Ah, gotcha. I think I just misread, I thought you mean't don't trade em period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%