Questions and Answers

Oiler35

Reaction score
I think it's a bit of the locker room, and a bit of a loss of identity. The defence has looked mediocre, Marshawn Lynch hasn't broken 75 yards on the ground since their bye week, and Russell Wilson isn't capable of taking over games.

Is T.Y. Hilton a #1 receiver?

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
SG89. said:
I think it's a bit of the locker room, and a bit of a loss of identity. The defence has looked mediocre, Marshawn Lynch hasn't broken 75 yards on the ground since their bye week, and Russell Wilson isn't capable of taking over games.

Is T.Y. Hilton a #1 receiver?

Depends on what you view as a #1 receiver. Is your #1 receiver your most dangerous playmaker? Then it's TY Hilton. Is it the most reliable target? Then its' Reggie Wayne.

Hilton is absolutely on his way, though.

Are analysts and fans too harsh on Geno Smith?

Thomas-Panda-Saxby

Reaction score
Nah I'm tough on Geno myself, not a likable QB. 

Can the Eagles and Cowboys keep on winning and winning?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Thomas-Panda-Saxby said:
Nah I'm tough on Geno myself, not a likable QB. 

Can the Eagles and Cowboys keep on winning and winning?

The Eagles can because Chip Kelly, though they have less overall talent. Dallas can as long as they remain marginally healthy. 

I don't mean to be a homer for my former primary team, but the way these teams look, it would not surprise me if Dallas pulled off another 17-3 type game, when they play, with more points for both squads. Separation, though.

This early season looks much better for Philly, imo, as Dallas has likely peaked too early. Philadelphia is getting better all the time. Dallas is, too, but it's so early. There's plenty of time to come down to Earth.

We knew he was a great quarterback, but are general fans finally starting to understand how much Tony Romo lacked on defense at at OL for most of his career?

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
New question--do you believe in Drew Stanton?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%