QB Guru Claims Raiders Mishandled JaMarcus Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
National Football Post - JaMarcus Russell had a poor work ethic and made questionable decisions on the field with the Raiders, but his struggles may not entirely be his fault.

Quarterback guru, Tom Martinez, who works with Russell and Tom Brady, says Russell was never wanted by Oakland's coaching staff.

"He was never wanted there by any of the coaches," Martinez told the New York Times. "The only one who wanted him there was Al Davis. Al Davis told them to draft him. He was the epitome of an Al Davis quarterback."

Martinez also blamed some of Russell's problems on a bad offensive line as well as "receivers who don't know how to get open, who don’t know how to separate."

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Well no <Censored> they mishandled him, Tom.

Why would the coaches want him there? He had a big head, terrible work ethic, and I honestly think he didn't want to be there in the first place.

Mooche

Reaction score
Well no <Censored> they mishandled him, Tom.

Why would the coaches want him there? He had a big head, terrible work ethic, and I honestly think he didn't want to be there in the first place.
Ding ding ding.

He was just worried about counting his money, fans booing him and <Censored> and he really didn't even seem phased. If that was me, I'd be constantly working to get better, to save the embarrassment. He just didn't give a flying ----.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I'd be embarrassed as <Censored>. I would move to <Censored>ing England or something so that no-one could ever see my face again.

Who would respect him? When he eventually ends up in prison I'm sure he'll be someones <Censored>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%