• Kellen Clemons

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mark Sanchez

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The players I think that are going to win the battles are Clemons, Quinn and ultimately Favre. But the ones I think that should are Anderson, Clemons and Rosenfels

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Sanchez
Quinn
Jackson

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Went with Sanchez, Quinn, Sign Favre.

Should add Cullpepper and Stafford.

FSUViking

Reaction score
Sanchez
Quinn
Favre (anybody who can't see how obvious this is, is walking through life deaf, blind, and dumb)

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
Sanchez, Quinn and Jackson. However Minnesota desperately needs a new QB, Jackson has shown no sign of improvement.

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
i guess we have another moron. ;)

sanchez (of course)
quinn
jackson

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't believe Sanchez will be starting week 1.. He played only 16 games in College, doesn't have much experience. I expect Clemons to be the starting QB for at least 6 weeks.

yezzir

Reaction score
Clemons already showed he can't do <Censored> as a starting quarterback. Might as well give the rookie some experience with the starting group whether or not he's absolutely ready or not.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What is the smarts in throwing him out there early in his career. You can say look at Matt Ryan but how many rookie QBs have performed like him? Not many, and he had a full college career. There are many more failures who have had to start from week 1 then success from first round QBs.

yezzir

Reaction score
What is the smarts in throwing him out there early in his career. You can say look at Matt Ryan but how many rookie QBs have performed like him? Not many, and he had a full college career. There are many more failures who have had to start from week 1 then success from first round QBs.
and Flacco. if you think about it, Sanchez is in the same situation as Flacco was last year. set up with a good defense, a good o-line, and a good rushing attack. he won't need to do a lot, just manage the game.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Flacco wasn't all that good, he was overrated. Just look at the stats. They won because the Ravens had a top 3 defense, something the Jets don't have. If the Jets want to put Sanchez out there and risk ruining his career just to play in his rookie season, so be it.

yezzir

Reaction score
Flacco wasn't all that good, he was overrated. Just look at the stats. They won because the Ravens had a top 3 defense, something the Jets don't have. If the Jets want to put Sanchez out there and risk ruining his career just to play in his rookie season, so be it.
before favre started to throw our season last year, we had the number 2 or 3 rush defense in the league. plus we have a defensive coach in rex ryan this year, our defense is about to be solid. all we want sanchez to do is hand it off and make a few clutch completions a game. that's it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can't go into a game with the mentality that I have to complete only a few clutch passes, and that's not as easy as it sounds either.. He has almost no experience, only 16 college games and was overrated coming out of college anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%