Pryor speaks his mind on Offensive Scheme

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Pryor won't be a good NFL quarterback, that's safe to say.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah he can't, he's at best an average passer right now, and I might be giving him too much credit. He doesn't run enough when plays break down, that's his big problem.
I didn't mean necessarily he SHOULD be dominating in his scheme, more or less he should worry about doing so. Work at that, don't worry about what schemes he could dominate in.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pryor won't be a good NFL quarterback, that's safe to say.
He could be an elite level WR/TE if he works at it, but I don't know if he wants to be.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
He could be an elite level WR/TE if he works at it, but I don't know if he wants to be.
I can agree with that, then again people said Vick should be a WR/RB.

MOST college quarterbacks don't play skill positions well in the NFL though. Off the top of my head I'm reminded of Michael Spurlock.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well the difference between him and most college quarterbacks is that he's 6'6 235 with pretty good speed lol.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idk, maybe because of what I said in one of my previous posts about how he wanted to grow into a pocket passer with the ability to run in a real offense, to get ready for the NFL.. All the guy is saying is how he could, not that he wants to.
^ This was my next comment. He would of been a collegiate rockstar inside a spread scheme but he choose Ohio State in order to offer up a more promising future in the NFL. Josh Freeman is a perfect example. Freeman ran a pro-style offense at K-State and it didn't take long for him to transfer that confidence, poise, and leadership in running an NFL offense to 7 impressive wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%