Preseason Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
What?!?!?!?!? Just kill yourself now, you obviously know jack <Censored> about the NBA...
What has Azubuike proved? Because he dropped 28 in one game makes him a great player? What about Walter Hermann and Tarence Kinsey? Are they great players?
Did I say Buikeis great? NO. Get your eyes checked and get a brain then talk to me.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wow...

First off, I think we all know that J-Rich has a lot more ability than Redick...

Lame foot/back? Are you saying a herniated disk amd a torn tissue in his left foot are a lame excuse?

12 years old? I'm not gonets, I'm 15, and unlike you I have a life outside of SI.....

Shows how mature you are of an admin...

Seriously, Kraig, Kept, Jarrod, pick up on this, this guy can't make it as in admin. Might as well give the position to my two-year old nephew...

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
don't want to interrupt the constant arguing going on here, but i am extremely happy with nate robinson.

he's playing like a true 6th man. I hope he can keep this up over the season. If we can get 14/4/4 from him off the bench as a spark plug, i'll be ecstatic.

Randolph is playing nicely. Curry still looks injured. Nichols has been released :( . Crawford needs to learn how to shoot again. I feel bad for Marbury. He's in a horrible system for his strengths right now, Isiah needs to make more cutting plays where other people on the floor actually move.

If Isiah was at all intelligent, this is what our normal day to day starting line-up would be

David Lee
Zach Randolph
Quentin Richardson
Mardy Collins
Stephon Marbury

6th: Nate Robinson
7th: Wilson Chandler
8th: Eddy Curry (until he can play like he was last year, right now he's holding back the team)
9th: Fred Jones
10th: Randolph

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Wow...

First off, I think we all know that J-Rich has a lot more ability than Redick...

Lame foot/back? Are you saying a herniated disk amd a torn tissue in his left foot are a lame excuse?

12 years old? I'm not gonets, I'm 15, and unlike you I have a life outside of SI.....

Shows how mature you are of an admin...

Seriously, Kraig, Kept, Jarrod, pick up on this, this guy can't make it as in admin. Might as well give the position to my two-year old nephew...
K. :rolleyes:

I would suspend you but I got in trouble for doing it last time. Its kinda lame because I can't even do anything and being admin doesn't mean anything.

Keep making me laug though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Heck of an effort trying to actually look like an admin, just shows how much you fail...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Seriously CC you need to watch more than just Duke and Orlando.....but oh well I gues GS will play Orlando sooner or later.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
<_< You're inferring I only watch Duke and Orlando because of....?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Because of all of your comments.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Click your name, click 'view members posts', then view.
Today is the last day for warriors preseason. w00t.

5 more days until Reg. Season.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dude, I was talking to DJT, seriously, stop being an ass...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Dude, I was talking to DJT, seriously, stop being an ass...
How am I being an "ass"???

I'm just helping DJT out. If anyone is being an "ass", its you for asking DJT for examples when you already know all the things you said. Watch your mouth before you talk. No name calling is going to be tolerated from now on.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
That's not name calling, that's saying it as it is. I asked DJT a question, he's a human being let him answer it for himself....

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
That's not name calling, that's saying it as it is. I asked DJT a question, he's a human being let him answer it for himself....
You are pretty close to getting yourself gone for good. Lucky for you, we decided to give you ONE last chance. Don't ruin it. I'm telling you now, I am not going to tolerate your B/S.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Lol, you know that perma-banning somebody takes a majority vote and nobody else sees me doing something horribly wrong? You're not the captain of this ship...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Lol, you know that perma-banning somebody takes a majority vote and nobody else sees me doing something horribly wrong? You're not the captain of this ship...
You think its funny? :rolleyes:

The admins and I all discussed this. It went on for a few pages...

We all decided to give you one last chance. Keep talking, and we will have you gone for good. You have no respect for me, so I suggest you get some or at least keep your mouth shut.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And what have you dont to warrant respect?

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
stop this stuff --- OMFG!!!!!!!!

grow up and leave it alone

he IS admin.. he gets that respect as an admin.

CC, if you want examples, PM DJT...

good lord

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
VC - don't make threats on board -- if you something that severe to say, do it via PM.

just makes you look power hungry when u do that..

both are in wrong because both of you are instigating and being honestly, ridiculous

both of you have things to contribute to the site.. once you both realize that both of you are good for the board, this will blow over

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
How about we all qiuit arguing and get back to the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%