Pre Season Top 25

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Colt fit the spread perfectly. Gilbert is more of a pocket-passer, who would look right in a pro style offense. You know full well he is gonna take snaps under center. The running game will be able to flourish then, with Fozzy and Tre.
He did, but it really hurt our running game. The spread run only works when the quarterback is a big running threat. Colt has some wheels but that option read didn't work with Colt, and that's really the only thing they run.

Mooche

Reaction score
He did, but it really hurt our running game. The spread run only works when the quarterback is a big running threat. Colt has some wheels but that option read didn't work with Colt, and that's really the only thing they run.
Later on in his career, Colt looked for the run when it broke down. But even still, in more situations he could have tucked it and went. A lot more. The zone read option never worked with us, I don't know why. It can be such an effective play. We were running it today in practice with my high school, and it was shredding the defense. :p Love it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
AP poll is closer to right to me. Florida should be behind Texas though.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to see my Canes at 13, which is a solid spot being that we started off hot a fizzled as the year progressed our showing in the bowl game didnt help either.

Hopefully this is the year Jacory makes the transition to elite college QB cuts back on the interceptions and reads the defense better.

This is a make it or break it year for us

Mooche

Reaction score
Good to see my Canes at 13, which is a solid spot being that we started off hot a fizzled as the year progressed our showing in the bowl game didnt help either.

Hopefully this is the year Jacory makes the transition to elite college QB cuts back on the interceptions and reads the defense better.

This is a make it or break it year for us
This is the year for Miami to get back on the map. Players like Harris, Berry, etc. are gonna need to step and prove to the nation, this is a team that can play with anybody. I hope Jacory can develop into the quarterback he can be, he has so much physical talent and it just needs to fall into place.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
True Frosh Keenan Allen is going to take over this year.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I like the #4 ranking for us. We are unproven, but many teams are and we had the of the best high school draft classes in the nation. And Urban Meyer definitely isnt afraid of starting the rookies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%